ESPN last night drew big ratings wtf

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didnt even know this card was on because i was focused on HBO boxing and UFC

Beaterbeaver vs Koelling is the 2nd most watched fight on Cable after Pac/Horn

ESPN’s live telecast of the Saturday, November 11 Top Rank on ESPN (10:30 p.m. ET to 12:15 a.m. ET) scored two major victories. The overall event delivered 0.9 metered market rating according to Nielsen, making it the second highest-rated boxing telecast on cable television in 2017.

The featured co-main event, a battle between Artur Beterbiev (12-0, 12 KOs) and Enrico Köelling (23-2, 6 KOs) for the vacant International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight world title, delivered a 1.0 metered market rating, making it the year’s second highest-rated boxing main event on cable television.

The sold out event featured two co-main bouts, Beterbiev vs. Köelling and Jose Ramirez (21-0, 16 KOs), vs. Mike Reed (23-1, 12 KOs).

Nevermind I found out why.

It was right after the big Bama/Missisppi game that went extra long. Huge lead in.

What an impression Teddy's commentary must have left on the audience, can you imagine? Basically shitted on everyone.

Dude could have spent at least half that time calling the fight, letting the audience understand the Light Heavyweight division and the titles that are at stake, or Beterbiev. Would have been a nice introduction for fans. Its a very entertaining and stacked division with a lot of potential unification fights.

Nevermind I found out why.

It was right after the big Bama/Missisppi game that went extra long. Huge lead in.

lol, you knew this before you felt compelled to make this thread.

lol, you knew this before you felt compelled to make this thread.
I think the B stands for beaterbeaver. Also I might start making threads and then answering my own questions until I'm 100% sure no fucker takes me seriously.

Casual fans like mismatches with punchers.

The ESPN card averaged 1.4 million viewers, but the College Football game right before that averaged 7.4 million.

The ESPN card averaged 1.4 million viewers, but the College Football game right before that averaged 7.4 million.
You figured out which fighters you don't recognise yet?

Looks like college football benifited from that boxing event

Good numbers thank you for the share

Back