ESPN Horn-Corcoran did 300k viewers at 3:30am

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is pretty good for the time it was on.
Did about 245k for the replay on ESPN2 later on in the day.

I watched the replay and it cut off after the 9th round and switched to a documentary about a coach.

You should specify which time zone, 'cause the US has several. It was 6:30 am EST.

And the numbers are 284k according to Dan Rafael, lower than 300k. link

So pretty good ratings for the morning. The evening replay did 242k, which is kinda bad. I would expect at least the same or higher numbers during primetime, but not surprising since Horn is not an attraction overseas.

Is this fight worth the watch? Horn is food for the top Welters anyway but I'm curious how he looked. He is a game tough SOB though.

You should specify which time zone, 'cause the US has several. It was 6:30 am EST.

And the numbers are 284k according to Dan Rafael, lower than 300k. link

So pretty good ratings for the morning. The evening replay did 242k, which is kinda bad. I would expect at least the same or higher numbers during primetime, but not surprising since Horn is not an attraction overseas.

3:30am Pacific but it real doesnt matter because 330am is ridiculous in itself.

And it averaged 284k, which meaned it peaked over 300k. So i use 300k as the round figure.

Bingo..
I was actually up all night crying my eyes out.

Fuck Horn...and all of Australia .

coight.gif

3:30am Pacific but it real doesnt matter because 330am is ridiculous in itself.

And it averaged 284k, which meaned it peaked over 300k. So i use 300k as the round figure.

Should have just been clear whether its Pacific or Eastern, or if that was peak figures.

Adding a source link is a good idea too, we've gone over this here a few times.

The East Coast has over twice as many people as the West Coast. And you can bet more people tune in to a 6.30am broadcast than the 3.30am broadcast. Why leave out vital info, doesn't harm to include it.

Should have just been clear whether its Pacific or Eastern, or if that was peak figures.

Adding a source link is a good idea too, we've gone over this here a few times.

The East Coast has over twice as many people as the West Coast. And you can bet more people tune in to a 6.30am broadcast than the 3.30am broadcast. Why leave out vital info, doesn't harm to include it.
Safe to assume you weren't one of those 300k viewers.

Back