ESPN/Dana really messing with Helwani, his show's new cringe logo

Oh lord, didn't expect that... It doesn't really shout "MMA", but it kinda shouts "I'm Ariel Helwani, my show is about fighters getting the opportunity to talk with ARIEL HELWANI, for 30minutes"

Wtf is this all about? terrible. RIP Ariel and his show. Dana slowly but surely pulling the strings to destroy Ariel. Burying Ariel on twitter and now this?Dana 1-0 Ariel

I think Dana is raising him up so he can then engineer a spectactular fall for Helwani.

Helwani's the GOAT and all, but that thing looks stupid and having the top of his skull missing with brains showing is gross.

The rainbows and ESPN logo.... i donno what they were even going for with that

The nose isn't big enough.
DDhD3I5VoAA5LQE.jpg

its sherdog. half the people in here are either high AF or clinically retarded. TS might have a heavy dose of both.

No need to be mean, shithead.

We are merely young men with an 8th grade education who watch illegal MMA streams.

There is and will only ever be 1 brain

Rip bobby

that is fucking trash lol

serious

Never listened to his show, but the logo is pretty cool to me.
Reminds me of the scene where Hannibal Lecter is cooking for his table guest and the guest is enjoying the food, and then the camera reveals that what they are eating is actually the table guests brain, sliced freshly from his opened skull.

Bad ass.

Ariel "the nose" Helwani looking to evolve into Ariel "the brain" Helwani.
That couldn’t be a reality, seeing as Ariel comes across with a total lack of intelligence

Is that supposed to represent poop in his skull?

Half the news you read about comes from him

He isn’t digging this stuff up like Bob Woodward. He is basically a PR service for MMA managers. He leaks their press releases. If Helwani wasn’t there, they would just use someone else.

He isn’t digging this stuff up like Bob Woodward. He is basically a PR service for MMA managers. He leaks their press releases. If Helwani wasn’t there, they would just use someone else.

That's delusional thinking. Guy almost lost his career for reporting the news.

typical ESPN crap, damn that channel has really nosedived

What’s with the logo? Did somebody take a colorful shit on his head? Wtf is that.

Shitty logo, weird music, cheap studio. What next?

His new intro from the Pride chick is SSSSOOOO cringeworthy, 100x worse than any logo could ever be. I feel bad for him because he has to use it since she did a custom recording for him and he isn’t the type of guy to say it sucks but it is just embarrassing.

Back