ESPN Article: "Why are we praising Conor McGregor for losing to Floyd Mayweather?"

That post is directed to the people who thought Conor would beat Floyd. It's directed to the retards that for 2 months claimed Conor was going to do this and that. It's a way of showing them just how far off Conor's skill is from an elite boxer. Even with all the advantages in the world, he still lost.

In what way does that show that i don't know about the "sweet science", when i'm essentially saying that even small and old his experience was enough to beat Conor? Lol.

Conor being stopped by the worst version of a guy known for not stopping his opponents in the last decade just comes to show everybody how far Conor is from elite boxers. That's all it means.

So you are trolling then? Anyone can read that and see how you have just contradicted yourself. You say you were doing this to shut the retards up. But you have been doing this since day one. Saying the same crap over and over. Not once did you mention the sweet science of boxing and all the other stuff I said. Since I said it to you, that is when you started to mention it.

So, basically, what you are saying is that you were trolling. Even that thread you made, what was the point. We all knew this was not going to be the Floyd of old. You would have to be an idiot to think that. But you and the other attention seeking trolls obsessed with conor just cannot help it.

You call do or livers retards, without even realising that you are just as bad as them.

Your post above says it all, hence the reason no one is sticking up for you.

I like debating on here, but with people who are fans of the sport. Not just people who joined two months ago bashing Conor non stop, and even lying, just so people will think you can justify your bashing.

So you are trolling then? Anyone can read that and see how you have just contradicted yourself. You say you were doing this to shut the retards up. But you have been doing this since day one. Saying the same crap over and over. Not once did you mention the sweet science of boxing and all the other stuff I said. Since I said it to you, that is when you started to mention it.

So, basically, what you are saying is that you were trolling. Even that thread you made, what was the point. We all knew this was not going to be the Floyd of old. You would have to be an idiot to think that. But you and the other attention seeking trolls obsessed with conor just cannot help it.

You call do or livers retards, without even realising that you are just as bad as them.

Your post above says it all, hence the reason no one is sticking up for you.

I like debating on here, but with people who are fans of the sport. Not just people who joined two months ago bashing Conor non stop, and even lying, just so people will think you can justify your bashing.

No, i'm not trolling. I'm explaining uneducated fools that Conor couldn't do anything even against an aging boxer. Even being bigger and stronger, he still got limited by his lack of experience and knowledge of the craft. It's a post for people who don't understand boxing and thought Conor would be able to do anything against Floyd. It's also a post for those raving about how great Conor did, while they're forgetting that Conor faced a much worse Floyd than Cotto, Canelo, Maidana, etc and still got stopped by him. It's a post for people who think Conor did better than Canelo or Pacquiao, but fail to realize that 1) Both those guys faced a better Floyd 2)Neither was stopped by him. It's a post for those who couldn't understand that even with tons of physical advantages, Conor would still get stopped.

How is this trolling if all i'm doing is pointing out facts?

No, i'm not trolling. I'm explaining uneducated fools that Conor couldn't do anything even against an aging boxer. Even being bigger and stronger, he still got limited by his lack of experience and knowledge of the craft. It's a post for people who don't understand boxing and thought Conor would be able to do anything against Floyd. It's also a post for those raving about how great Conor did, while they're forgetting that Conor faced a much worse Floyd than Cotto, Canelo, Maidana, etc and still got stopped by him. It's a post for people who think Conor did better than Canelo or Pacquiao, but fail to realize that 1) Both those guys faced a better Floyd 2)Neither was stopped by him. It's a post for those who couldn't understand that even with tons of physical advantages, Conor would still get stopped.

How is this trolling if all i'm doing is pointing out facts?

Well, straight away you made a huge mistake in you're first sentence. You say you were educating. What, you were educating saying Floyd was smaller, old man, damaged hands, out for two years etc Your were not educating, you were trying to take the piss . That is what most of your posts are.

Anyone who knows about boxing knows that Conor did not do better than Canelo or Pacquiao, but as a none boxer with three months training, he did not do as bad as people make out either. And the reason why he did not do as bad as people say.

Can't you see how you have do contradicted yourself time and time again. Even with me, you tried to brush me aside as a Conor nuthuggerd, even though I had to tell you time and time again, but just did not sink in!

At least have the balls to admit that you are only on this board because of your weird obsession with conor. You have said the same thing about Conor fans, but you are exactly the same, but worse because you are obsessed with a man you hate!

Everyone can see who you really are now! Not everyone on this board is a clueless Conor hater or Conor lover. So when you come on here pretending and lying, people are going to figure it out.

But you will still post your crap, maybe you might change it a little bit. You already have by pretending you know about the sweet science of boxing, and how it can take years of hard work and dedication to master it to the best of your abilities. Think you will be adding that a bit more and less of the same crap you were saying. We shall see.

Well, straight away you made a huge mistake in you're first sentence. You say you were educating. What, you were educating saying Floyd was smaller, old man, damaged hands, out for two years etc Your were not educating, you were trying to take the piss . That is what most of your posts are.

Anyone who knows about boxing knows that Conor did not do better than Canelo or Pacquiao, but as a none boxer with three months training, he did not do as bad as people make out either. And the reason why he did not do as bad as people say.

Can't you see how you have do contradicted yourself time and time again. Even with me, you tried to brush me aside as a Conor nuthuggerd, even though I had to tell you time and time again, but just did not sink in!

At least have the balls to admit that you are only on this board because of your weird obsession with conor. You have said the same thing about Conor fans, but you are exactly the same, but worse because you are obsessed with a man you hate!

Everyone can see who you really are now! Not everyone on this board is a clueless Conor hater or Conor lover. So when you come on here pretending and lying, people are going to figure it out.

But you will still post your crap, maybe you might change it a little bit. You already have by pretending you know about the sweet science of boxing, and how it can take years of hard work and dedication to master it to the best of your abilities. Think you will be adding that a bit more and less of the same crap you were saying. We shall see.

Dude, go fuck yourself. You don't own this forum and i don't owe you any explanation. Got it? I don't contradict myself, i've always said the same thing about Floyd and Conor. Me pointing out Floyd's age is a way to shame those who think Conor did great, when in fact he didn't even face Floyd close to his prime and still got stopped by him. I don't give a shit about what you think about me or my posts. I want you to go take up your ugly retarded ass.

Next time you think about mentioning me in this forum, remember i don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck about what you think and i'm not interested in your opinion. Your dumb, retarded opinion. Weren't you the guy that was insisting it was a low blow when i showed you it wasn't and only now you admitted it was actually low? That alone shows how fucking dense you are. It took you this much time to see something everyone else could see right away.

So, once more, remember: I don't give a fuck. If you don't like what i post, don't read it. Ignore it. Because i will continue posting whatever the fuck i wanna post and i will continue not giving a shit about your mentally handicapped ass.

Now, go deepthroat some cock infected with AIDS and get the fuck outta here already.

Dude, go fuck yourself. You don't own this forum and i don't owe you any explanation. Got it? I don't contradict myself, i've always said the same thing about Floyd and Conor. Me pointing out Floyd's age is a way to shame those who think Conor did great, when in fact he didn't even face Floyd close to his prime and still got stopped by him. I don't give a shit about what you think about me or my posts. I want you to go take up your ugly retarded ass.

Next time you think about mentioning me in this forum, remember i don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck about what you think and i'm not interested in your opinion. Your dumb, retarded opinion. Weren't you the guy that was insisting it was a low blow when i showed you it wasn't and only now you admitted it was actually low? That alone shows how fucking dense you are. It took you this much time to see something everyone else could see right away.

So, once more, remember: I don't give a fuck. If you don't like what i post, don't read it. Ignore it. Because i will continue posting whatever the fuck i wanna post and i will continue not giving a shit about your mentally handicapped ass.

Now, go deepthroat some cock infected with AIDS and get the fuck outta here already.

LOL that troll is getting angry!!!
20170905_094746.png

Does anyone know when the sparring video will be released? Am I the only one who thinks it's odd there's no mention of the this now????

Does anyone know when the sparring video will be released? Am I the only one who thinks it's odd there's no mention of the this now????
Lol that's never getting released. Conor probably looked like shit even against an out of shape paulie. It's not for nothing they only released the 20 seconds conor got some good shots in.

Dude, this whole Conor circus is based on lies, manipulation and hyperbole. It's all about making you believe this guy is the greatest shit ever and running away with your money. Not sure releasing something that might make Conor look not so good would be good for them. If Conor did as great as they claimed, i'm pretty sure the videos released wouldn't be so heavily edited.

I wouldn't be surprised if they released more selective clips.

Back