ESPN Article: "Why are we praising Conor McGregor for losing to Floyd Mayweather?"

You know, literally nobody in this forum aside from Conor fangirls ever said his number of years of training is enough. That's why i knew he was going to lose. So quit acting like if we don't know that you need a lot of time to perfect boxing skills, because that's what we have been saying for the past 2 months and that's why some of us knew Conor had little to no chance. Everyone knows that aside from delusional fanboys, so i don't understand why you keep repeating it. You're not countering anyone's argument. You're basically discussing something that no one brought up

Seriously! You want to debate with me after walking out of you're own thread because you could not answer my boxing questions.

You are not a fan of boxing! Someone gets in depth with you, you walk away. No one believes you anymore!

Seriously! You want to debate with me after walking out of you're own thread because you could not answer my boxing questions.

You are not a fan of boxing! Someone gets in depth with you, you walk away. No one believes you anymore!

I'm sorry, what were your "boxing questions" again? If you repeat them i will answer them. I just don't remember what you're talking about. But go ahead, repeat it, if you want yo.

I'm sorry, what were your "boxing questions" again? If you repeat them i will answer them. I just don't remember what you're talking about. But go ahead, repeat it, if you want yo.

LOL so you are now pretending you do not know about the thread you made recently lol

And now suddenly you are talking about the sweet science of boxing and how it can take years to master. Are you seriously that sad!

The reason why i brought it up with you, and you ignored on more than one occasion, is because you were doing post after post saying the same crap, that clearly showed you were not a boxing fan, but hear to bash Conor.

Let's look at the facts shall we

You joined in August, like the other clueless trolls.

You ignore posts, and even Leave your own thread, when something goes too in depth about boxing.

You claimed you were a Conor fan. Obviously lying.

Then you said you were a boxer lol lol

Then you start saying the things I was asking you to explain, and you were ignoring , as if you knew all along!

I think almost everyone , apart from a few haters know that you are trolling this board.

Go back onto you're own thread and answer my questions.

20170904_115838.png

LOL so you are now pretending you do not know about the thread you made recently lol

And now suddenly you are talking about the sweet science of boxing and how it can take years to master. Are you seriously that sad!

The reason why i brought it up with you, and you ignored on more than one occasion, is because you were doing post after post saying the same crap, that clearly showed you were not a boxing fan, but hear to bash Conor.

Let's look at the facts shall we

You joined in August, like the other clueless trolls.

You ignore posts, and even Leave your own thread, when something goes too in depth about boxing.

You claimed you were a Conor fan. Obviously lying.

Then you said you were a boxer lol lol

Then you start saying the things I was asking you to explain, and you were ignoring , as if you knew all along!

I think almost everyone , apart from a few haters know that you are trolling this board.

Go back onto you're own thread and answer my questions.

View attachment 271901

So, what were these "boxing questions"? I'm giving you the opportunity to ask those questions again, since i obviously didn't pay attention to them. Instead of asking the said "boxing questions" you keep talking about my joining date and stuff like that. Can you please finally make those "boxing questions"? You talk about the "boxing questions" you asked, but i fail to see any "boxing questions" in anything your post. Can you please go straight to the point and ask those "boxing questions" already?

Last edited:
So, what were these "boxing questions"? I'm giving you the opportunity to ask those questions again, since i obviously didn't pay attention to them. Instead of asking the said "boxing questions" you keep talking about my joining date and stuff like that. Can you please finally make those "boxing questions"? You talk about the "boxing questions" you asked, but i fail to see any "boxing questions" in anything your post. Can you please go straight to the point and ask those "boxing questions" already?

You know where your thread is! Go on it and answer them. Seriously, you are looking like a bit of a dick!

You know where your thread is! Go on it and answer them. Seriously, you are looking like a bit of a dick!

I have created many threads. Can you point out to the thread in question and these "boxing questions"?

You don't seem very interested in me actually answering those questions, otherwise you would facilitate the process. Is it maybe because there are actually no questions? You keep talking about my joining date and about me not being a Conor fan, then i ignore you and you claim you asked me "boxing questions" when you actually didn't? Yeah, that's exactly what's going on, which makes you look mentally handicapped.

You are a fuc*king idiot! You made a thread today, still on the first page! You know what thread it is!

Loser!

You are a fuc*king idiot! You made a thread today, still on the first page! You know what thread it is!

Loser!

I only created one thread today. Is this the thread you're talking about?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-president-of-the-conor-fangirl-club.3614063/

So, where are your "boxing questions"? Can you point out to which post in that thread has you asking me "boxing questions"? Because you keep talking about all these "boxing questions", that i supposedly couldn't answer, but i can't find none.

Does anyone here knows what "boxing questions" he is talking about?

I only created one thread today. Is this the thread you're talking about?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-president-of-the-conor-fangirl-club.3614063/

So, where are your "boxing questions"? Can you point out to which post in that thread has you asking me "boxing questions"? Because you keep talking about all these "boxing questions", that i supposedly couldn't answer, but i can't find none.

Does anyone here knows what "boxing questions" he is talking about?

ive no fooking idea

Thread was started a few days ago. Yes, you started another troll thread today. The one I am talking about you replied to me today, then vanished because, as we all know now, you are not a fan. So please, reply to my post if you tho k you can.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-by-the-worst-version-of-floyd.3607009/page-2

Ok. I just read that page and i still fail to see where did you ask me "boxing questions". What's the question you asked me, exactly? The only thing i can see there is "ever heard of the sweet science?". Is that your amazing boxing question that i can't answer? Yes, i know boxing is referred to as sweet science. Is that it?

Ok. I just read that page and i still fail to see where did you ask me "boxing questions". What's the question you asked me, exactly? The only thing i can see there is "ever heard of the sweet science?". Is that your amazing boxing question that i can't answer? Yes, i know boxing is referred to as sweet science. Is that it?

Did you read the bottom where I said " if can debate these points, that would be great" that was me asking you because all you keep saying over and over is Conor lost to a 40 year old who has not thought in two years. Floyd played with him, Floyd made him look stupid blah blah blah

People just need to look at your posts to know what I am talking about. So in your thread where I wrote that post, please explain my points that are wrong, and why they are wrong. Can you do that?

If anyone ever doubted that MMA has the dumbest fan base In All of sports this fight confirmed it 1000x over.

Did you read the bottom where I said " if can debate these points, that would be great" that was me asking you because all you keep saying over and over is Conor lost to a 40 year old who has not thought in two years. Floyd played with him, Floyd made him look stupid blah blah blah

People just need to look at your posts to know what I am talking about. So in your thread where I wrote that post, please explain my points that are wrong, and why they are wrong. Can you do that?

You walk around this forum telling everyone you asked me boxing questions, when you really didn't ask me anything. Isn't that weird or what?

What do you want to debate? That boxing takes many years of training to perfect? I have nothing to debate about that because that has been my whole argument since ever. I always said that Conor wouldn't be able to beat Floyd because he doesn't have the needed experience. What's to debate about that? I never denied it.

The only reason i'm pointing out Floyd's age and current state is because a lot of people tried to use those factors to claim Conor would beat Floyd. Even at 40 Floyd was able to beat Conor, just as i predicted.

So, any other "boxing question"?

If anyone ever doubted that MMA has the dumbest fan base In All of sports this fight confirmed it 1000x over.

Both boxing and mma have their fair share of haters, trolls, key board warriors, fanboys. Being a fan of both boxing and mma, that much is obvious!

You walk around this forum telling everyone you asked me boxing questions, when you really didn't ask me anything. Isn't that weird or what?

What do you want to debate? That boxing takes many years of training to perfect? I have nothing to debate about that because that has been my whole argument since ever. I always said that Conor wouldn't be able to beat Floyd because he doesn't have the needed experience. What's to debate about that? I never denied it.

The only reason i'm pointing out Floyd's age and current state is because a lot of people tried to use those factors to claim Conor would beat Floyd. Even at 40 Floyd was able to beat Conor, just as i predicted.

LOL seriously! You were not saying that in the begining! You were basing Conor with all them clueless posts. Why the hell did I feel I had to bring it up. You ignored it, but suddenly you start talking about how boxing can take years to master lol You are fuc*ing lying.

So, are you saying there is nothing in that post you disagree with?

During round 3 a friend texted me from some bar where he was watching the fight. He claimed that Conor was winning and that the whole bar was a-buzz with his impending victory. I texted back "Floyd is sandbagging". He replied "No way man, Conor is going to win!" . At this point, had I not been drunk myself, I would have had the sense to bet him a G note on the outcome. Instead I texted back "just watch".

Pretty much the same with me. A friend texted me after 5 that Conor was up 5-0. I replied that maybe Conor was up 3-2, but he was fucked.

LOL seriously! You were not saying that in the begining! You were basing Conor with all them clueless posts. Why the hell did I feel I had to bring it up. You ignored it, but suddenly you start talking about how boxing can take years to master lol You are fuc*ing lying.

So, are you saying there is nothing in that post you disagree with?

In your post? No. Since i've been in this forum that i try to explain Conor fangirls that you can't just cross over to boxing with no experience and expect to beat someone like Floyd. Conor's best bet would be facing Floyd at his absolute worst, which it did, but even in that situation Floyd was able to easily beat him. His experience and skillset is so above Conor's that he can go out there with tons of physical disadvantages and still win.

Ok, let's what you wrote in your first post on that thread!

Just let that sink in for a moment. He got stopped by the worst version of a guy who is heavily criticized by not stopping his opponents. He got stopped by a 40 yo man. He got stopped by a guy who hasn't fought or trained hard in 2 years. He got stopped by a guy who trained way less than him for this fight. He got stopped by a guy 20 pounds lighter. He got stopped by a guy who has serious hand problems. He got stopped by a defensive fighter who fought offensive and gave him all the chances he could have to win via KO.

Time and time again you post crap like this. Above show no indication that you knew about the sweet science of boxing, or how it can take years to master. Yes, we all know that Floyd is not the same boxer, it still a dangerous fighter, esp when facing someone having his first professional fight. You talk about him being out for two years, and this shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to boxing. When you have had 50+ 12 round fights, what you learn stays with you. Technique, pacing, footwork etc. It does not leave you. That is why People, including me, we're saying that the only chance Conor had was to knock him out early because we know how Floyd takes over in later rounds. He has done that time and time again.
You talk about his hands. We know he has had you me with his hands, but talk about going over the top. We're Floyd's hands shaking after the fight or in the press conference after the fight?

So, you are either lying about your boxing knowledge, or your are trolling and bashing Conor for the sake of it.

Which one is it?

Ok, let's what you wrote in your first post on that thread!

Just let that sink in for a moment. He got stopped by the worst version of a guy who is heavily criticized by not stopping his opponents. He got stopped by a 40 yo man. He got stopped by a guy who hasn't fought or trained hard in 2 years. He got stopped by a guy who trained way less than him for this fight. He got stopped by a guy 20 pounds lighter. He got stopped by a guy who has serious hand problems. He got stopped by a defensive fighter who fought offensive and gave him all the chances he could have to win via KO.

Time and time again you post crap like this. Above show no indication that you knew about the sweet science of boxing, or how it can take years to master. Yes, we all know that Floyd is not the same boxer, it still a dangerous fighter, esp when facing someone having his first professional fight. You talk about him being out for two years, and this shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to boxing. When you have had 50+ 12 round fights, what you learn stays with you. Technique, pacing, footwork etc. It does not leave you. That is why People, including me, we're saying that the only chance Conor had was to knock him out early because we know how Floyd takes over in later rounds. He has done that time and time again.
You talk about his hands. We know he has had you me with his hands, but talk about going over the top. We're Floyd's hands shaking after the fight or in the press conference after the fight?

So, you are either lying about your boxing knowledge, or your are trolling and bashing Conor for the sake of it.

Which one is it?

That post is directed to the people who thought Conor would beat Floyd. It's directed to the retards that for 2 months claimed Conor was going to do this and that. It's a way of showing them just how far off Conor's skill is from an elite boxer. Even with all the advantages in the world, he still lost.

In what way does that show that i don't know about the "sweet science", when i'm essentially saying that even small and old his experience was enough to beat Conor? Lol.

Conor being stopped by the worst version of a guy known for not stopping his opponents in the last decade just comes to show everybody how far Conor is from elite boxers. That's all it means.

Back