ESPN 12AM ET FRIDAY 11/16 ***TONIGHT*** Maurice Hooker vs Alex Saucedo RBR

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hooker destroyed that ass after he took the knockdown. Glad I had Sherdog cash on him.

Being an old man, much like @Old Cat was decade or so ago, I had to go to bed early.

Good set of fights, was it? Maybe I'll see watch it later.

Being an old man, much like @Old Cat was decade or so ago, I had to go to bed early.

It was good.
Saucedo dropped him in the 2nd rd, and won the early rounds.
Hooker came back in the mid rounds and started firing off some pretty quick right hands, and repeated right hands as Saucedo slowed down and couldn't defend himself anymore.
Good fight, might as well check it out.

Also Hookers reach is 80in? Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Hooker had some adversity early but came back and legitimately couldn’t miss with that right hand. Good performance.

It was only the one bout on the ESPN broadcast, but it was worth watching for sure. Fun fight. Hooker off the canvas early (and he was hurt), comes back with the 7th-round stoppage over Saucedo. Not to over-sell it, but you would not waste your time watching it, I'll say that.

Just watched my recording of this. It was a very good fight for sure. I'm not too familiar with what's going on at 140 now that things have changed up a bit but glad to see some talent there and a quality fight.

I watched it yesterday after seeing the results already and still enjoyed it. Co-main was pretty fun and Hooker/Saucedo was a bit of a war.

Back