ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score

Kellerman said Woods’ remarks bother him and make him “angry.”

“I want to say something about what Tiger Woods said now,” Kellerman stated. “It really bothers me. I’m angry at what Tiger Woods said. It is a thoughtless statement dressed up as a thoughtful statement. And it either holds in contempt the intelligence of people who hear it or else it’s just a stupid thing to say. … To say you must have respect for the office — Tiger, be clear. Are you saying that the office, therefore, confers respect on to its present temporary occupant? No. Having respect for the office means principally, in my view, is the office holder should have respect for the office.”

This kind of ridiculous Leftist outrage is why people don't watch ESPN anymore. This cuck's "outrage" is so convoluted that only a person making mental contortions to push an agenda will find it "genuine". The real butthurt this Leftist is feeling is because a black man would dare to not criticize Trump publicly. It's not enough to simply take a middle of the road position. You either attack Trump or you get attacked.

I may tune back in just for the new MMA show with the GOAT. I know the GOAT is not going to push politics during a sports show.

Thanks for your tears about ESPN. I never would have seen this if not for your abused pride. Barbara Streisand would be proud.

I look forward to your next thread about how bad ESPN is as you watch ESPN.

Kellerman is right in that the office holder should respect the office

But this is what ESPN has had to do. The explosion of smart phones has caused the need for a purely sports entity to be done away with. If ESPN relied on their old model of sports highlights/recaps/scores, they'd be dead in the water. Why watch an hour long show when I can access all I want instantly.

I don't fault ESPN at all for moving into a new market strategy

Tiger Woods is a rich guy that doesn't pander or play identity politics....

of course he 'supports the president' which just means he's leaning right for tax cuts

Max Kellerman can't understand Tiger Woods because he's never earned anything in his life. His rich Daddy with his connections to ESPN arranged his whole broadcasting career.

What makes him worse than others like Jemele Hill is that after what happened to his brother, by a boxer who Kellerman helped support and publicly defended after engaging in criminal behavior, he is still so desperate for acceptance and praise from minorities. He's a sad figure really.

Last edited:
man you right wingers are so sensitive to any criticism of daddy trump its really embarassing

ESPN died 2 years ago with this shit. Now they're just throwing dirt on the grave.

man you right wingers are so sensitive to any criticism of daddy trump its really embarassing

The irony. People call out Trump Derangement Syndrome and somehow you turn this into being too sensitive when Max Kellerman can't stand it that Tiger Woods doesn't want to be baited into making a bunch of stupid political statements.

Max Kellerman has an opinion on the political views of Tiger Woods?

These are things the public needs to hear.

I can fully understand why an American sports star wouldn't want to get involved in the bullshit politics. Not everybody has to be Muhammad Ali.

Some of these dudes are just regular guys who happen to be good at a particular sport. Why should they pretend as if they know jackshit about politics?

Anything you say, is going to outrage some partisan moron somewhere, anyway. Some people don't want to deal with that.

Kellerman said Woods’ remarks bother him and make him “angry.”

“I want to say something about what Tiger Woods said now,” Kellerman stated. “It really bothers me. I’m angry at what Tiger Woods said. It is a thoughtless statement dressed up as a thoughtful statement. And it either holds in contempt the intelligence of people who hear it or else it’s just a stupid thing to say. … To say you must have respect for the office — Tiger, be clear. Are you saying that the office, therefore, confers respect on to its present temporary occupant? No. Having respect for the office means principally, in my view, is the office holder should have respect for the office.”

This kind of ridiculous Leftist outrage is why people don't watch ESPN anymore. This cuck's "outrage" is so convoluted that only a person making mental contortions to push an agenda will find it "genuine". The real butthurt this Leftist is feeling is because a black man would dare to not criticize Trump publicly. It's not enough to simply take a middle of the road position. You either attack Trump or you get attacked.

I may tune back in just for the new MMA show with the GOAT. I know the GOAT is not going to push politics during a sports show.

Maybe Kellerman can do a segment kvetching about Jim Brown tomorrow...

Max Kellerman can't understand Tiger Woods because he's never earned anything in his life. His rich Daddy with his connections to ESPN arranged his whole broadcasting career.

What makes him worse than others like Jemele Hill is that after what happened to his brother, by a boxer who Kellerman helped support and publicly defended after engaging in criminal behavior, he is still so desperate for acceptance and praise from minorities. He's a sad figure really.

Max Kellerman is a huuuug lispy pussy.

He can't hold a candle to Steven A or Skip Bayless, which isn't saying much.

And yeah, ESPN is left as fuck. It's pathetic but whatever.

ESPN probably sent him the editorial and he's trying to keep his job.

Tiger is a Rich guy that grew up in country clubs isnt he? Why would we be surprised he supports Trump?

I can fully understand why an American sports star wouldn't want to get involved in the bullshit politics. Not everybody has to be Muhammad Ali.

Some of these dudes are just regular guys who happen to be good at a particular sport. Why should they pretend as if they know jackshit about politics?

Anything you say, is going to outrage some partisan moron somewhere, anyway. Some people don't want to deal with that.
Actually it's worse than that, since Woods and Trump are friends.

Max Kellerman is a huuuug lispy pussy.

He can't hold a candle to Steven A or Skip Bayless, which isn't saying much.

And yeah, ESPN is left as fuck. It's pathetic but whatever.

Max Kellerman can be quickly summed: He grew up a rich privileged Jewish kid in NYC who has spent his whole life trying to get approval and acceptance from black folks. Even after what happened to his brother as a result of this need, nothing has changed for him. A lot of this was reflected in him always praising and being such a big fan of the most boring black boxers like Pernell Whitaker and Chris Byrd.

Last edited:
Nothing about this story surprises me.

ESPN probably sent him the editorial and he's trying to keep his job.

Tiger is a Rich guy that grew up in country clubs isnt he? Why would we be surprised he supports Trump?
Anything short of getting up on a soapbox and insulting trump with vile, vehement language is supporting trump :rolleyes:

Back