Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Patch the other day opened up a lot of space on customs. Whole construction site is like twice as large

a lot of the maps have closed off area's that will be opening up more

So is it a 1st person dayz type game? Or is it more like Nether?

So is it a 1st person dayz type game? Or is it more like Nether?

First person. Faster pace then dayz. Join a raid/zone have a time limit to collect and extract your loot. Kill people who are trying to take you're shit or you want to take stuff from. Their is an economy for trading and quest to unlock better gear thru trades.

Raid boss mode activated : )
2018-01-23_07-26_0.png

I dont use the M4. Experimenting with modding to get accustomed with it.

playing on NA servers from Russia is not an option. horrific lags. tried PvE, killed 5 bots at the cos of blacked-out leg. AI is not that smart. will try playing on russian servers soon.

playing on NA servers from Russia is not an option.

No online FPS should be played above 60ms. On lower tickrate game servers this can be extended to 90ms. Once you start breaking these thresholds youre placing yourself at a massive disadvantage.

No online FPS should be played above 60ms. On lower tickrate game servers this can be extended to 90ms. Once you start breaking these thresholds youre placing yourself at a massive disadvantage.
There arte levels to this shit.
I could play and get kills in PUBG with @GhostZ06 and other ppl from US and Canada, though I got killed a tad more often than I would with lesser lag. When we tried to play Tarkov, it didn't come to me missing shots or something. I couldn't interact with other players at all, it was all endless lags.

playing on NA servers from Russia is not an option. horrific lags. tried PvE, killed 5 bots at the cos of blacked-out leg. AI is not that smart. will try playing on russian servers soon.

maybe when they upgrade the servers things might be easier

Game looks interesting but seems expensive, and on their forums they say 50/50 that you will get a steam key when it's released on there.ill prob wait to purchase.

Game looks interesting but seems expensive, and on their forums they say 50/50 that you will get a steam key when it's released on there.ill prob wait to purchase.

its REALLY worth the money

20180123171736_1.jpg

interesting saiga i found...

also, i cried today when i died in a match with @KaNesDeath

had fort, a kiver and i think a nice sks and died to dehydration

I could play and get kills in PUBG

That is for the tickrate is so low. The delayed update rate doesnt place you at a greater disadvantage.

also, i cried today when i died in a match with

I made 350K rubles from that raid, lol. An that doesnt include the items i saved from your corpse. It was all from the three players we killed in that squad of four.

I've nearly quadrupled my money in the last few days. It's really starting to click with me, knowing the maps and spawn points, where people are funneling toward for loot, etc. I've just been raiding with a 74N suppressed, Kiver/Paca, and taking my time. I still haven't found a Factory or Customs key, but I've been able to complete Prapor's task Delivery from the past. I've got Peacekeeper to lv 3 and Prapor is one task away from lv 3. Next I'll begin really working on Therapist, now that we can't buy IFAK off of PK lv 1. AI-2 medkits are useless. They should give her CAR kits at level 1, but bump the price up on them a bit. Or something... to compensate for the lack of any worthwhile meds from traders at low levels.

That is for the tickrate is so low. The delayed update rate doesnt place you at a greater disadvantage.

I made 350K rubles from that raid, lol. An that doesnt include the items i saved from your corpse. It was all from the three players we killed in that squad of four.

did you sell that sniper rifle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChowderHead
Back