Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Calm down moose

Only people that need to calm down are rustled Tarkov fanbois that over react because they feel the need to validate their BS buy in to a overpriced P2W system of never ending beta garbage.

Only people that need to calm down are rustled Tarkov fanbois that over react because they feel the need to validate their BS buy in to a overpriced P2W system of never ending beta garbage.

In the eight months ive owned the game BSG have made some great strides on improving along with increasing game content. Only thing the game is lacking currently is end-game.

Nothing about the edition types available for purchase are pay to win.

In the eight months ive owned the game BSG have made some great strides on improving along with increasing game content. Only thing the game is lacking currently is end-game.

Nothing about the edition types available for purchase are pay to win.

Just pay us 60 bucks for a bunch of inventory space and items yeah thats fucking bullshit keep drinking the piss flavored kool-aid

Just pay us 60 bucks for a bunch of inventory space and items yeah thats fucking bullshit keep drinking the piss flavored kool-aid
th

In 0.9 they allowed quest items to be traded in individually. An the only item given out that could be considered 'pay to win'. Was the New Years gift granted to all players which included a needed keybar for early game.

Stash space isnt needed till end game. An players now have easy access to documents cases, medical cases, item cases, weapon cases and ammo boxes. Which regardless of your edition version can be easily managed. BSG even increased all versions default stash sizes in 0.9. Once the game leaves beta. Lesser versions will be granted the ability to increase their stash size to Edge of Darkness version with in-game mechanics.

If you dont wish to purchase a game in beta thats fine. Amount of misinformation youre spewing though is incorrect.

In 0.9 they allowed quest items to be traded in individually. An the only item given out that could be considered 'pay to win'. Was the New Years gift granted to all players which included a needed keybar for early game.

Stash space isnt needed till end game. An players now have easy access to documents cases, medical cases, item cases, weapon cases and ammo boxes. Which regardless of your edition version can be easily managed. BSG even increased all versions default stash sizes in 0.9. Once the game leaves beta. Lesser versions will be granted the ability to increase their stash size to Edge of Darkness version with in-game mechanics.

If you dont wish to purchase a game in beta thats fine. Amount of misinformation youre spewing though is incorrect.

WOW the edge of darkness edition thats only 139.99 American good deal lol what a fucking scam.

A early access game that has 100 dollar plus packages lol piss of P2W trash.
The game definitely has the typical beta, early access issues, but it is in no way pay to win....at all....The only thing you get in the more expensive packages is more inventory space. And you dont have to buy the 150 or 100 dollar packs, you can get the 45 dollar one, get all the same content. You seem pretty angry, do you need a hug?

The game definitely has the typical beta, early access issues, but it is in no way pay to win....at all....The only thing you get in the more expensive packages is more inventory space. And you dont have to buy the 150 or 100 dollar packs, you can get the 45 dollar one, get all the same content. You seem pretty angry, do you need a hug?

You don't get the same content though

You don't get the same content though

Yes you do. They slowed down character leveling a lot while introducing a massive amount of trader quests that EVERYONE must do now. Players not only need to do it to level but to also unlock the higher end mods, ammo and weapons. All this was changed in 0.8. Which was four(?) months ago....lol

Please present a single valid argument. Your posts at this point are nothing but troll attempts.

Yes you do. They slowed down character leveling a lot while introducing a massive amount of trader quests that EVERYONE must do now. Players not only need to do it to level but to also unlock the higher end mods, ammo and weapons. All this was changed in 0.8. Which was four(?) months ago....lol

Please present a single valid argument. Your posts at this point are nothing but troll attempts.

Why do the expensive versions give you additional equipment and a head start in trading, sound like paid advantage to me keep living in denial.

Why do the expensive versions give you additional equipment and a head start in trading, sound like paid advantage to me keep living in denial.

i already told you, thats not gonna be the case after next patch when they put in hideouts. I have the base base package and when hideout comes into play, i can
use in game EXP to expand my space. So basically people who paid more have that option to support the game. And trust me there are no advantages moose,
you die all your gear is gone.

i've tried to get you to play before, youd like it a lot actually.

A early access game that has 100 dollar plus packages lol piss of P2W trash.

Hes kinda right on this..

I will admit the game has improved a lot since i bought it.. But its still a laggy network code nightmare.. With big performance issues ..

That said i actually have had some fun.. And its tense as shit.

He is absolutely wrong though. If you buy EoD version with having never played the game and take your M4, fort, and kiver into a raid, what do you think is gonna happen? You're getting clapped up and feed a standard edition player that has played for six months some sweet sweet loot. In Tarkov, I can literally shoot you in the face once with a Mackie and take your loot and there is shit you can do about it if you didn't see me coming. The base game is $45 dollars and is all you need to enjoy the game. I played on Standard from Dec 2017 to the beginning of August, and had a 50% survival rate. I upgraded to EoD so that when DLC drops in the future I get that shit for free. You do get a bonus to trader rep, but that doesn't help much as the trader LEVELS are locked behind your actual PMC level. Which is tied to XP you earn in raid.

Let's break it down.
Larger Stash: Won't matter when hide-outs release, and currently only means as Standard you have to stay liquid w/ cash and only hold onto what you need.

Trader Rep: Trader levels are locked behind PMC level, amount of money spent at trader, and rep. This is a fairly small boost, as you have to complete tasks and level your PMC anyway to open up higher trader levels. When you hit 15, standard or EoD, if you play the game you will still be on the same levels.

Gear: Standard gets AVS rigs, a 74u, paca, MBSS. EoD gets AVS rigs, 74N, fort, and tri-zip. Tons of pistols for both. If you've never played before and decide to go EoD(for whatever reason)you will lose that gear in your first two minutes on Factory.

Containers: 2x2 vs 3x3 secure container. You also get larger secure containers by just playing the game, and in some instances the Epsilon container is better than the gamma. I can fit a 2x4 rifle in an Epsilon but you cannot do that with a Gamma.

All in all, the starting difference between standard and EoD is minimal.

The only real difference is my in-game name is golden with a crown beside it.
BSG is doing a hell of a job updating the game and adding content. It's a phenomenal game, and at only $45 you more than get your bang for the buck. I've probably put in over 100 hours at this point on my standard edition alone, whereas I've only had EoD for about a week and a half and am only level 13.

You sound poor. EoD owners GTFIH!

Back