Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Streamer #2 down : )~

Now i understand why this player didnt die within my first couple of shots. He was suffering from packet loss caused by caching issue.

hmmm was that an m4 you were using/?

So is this game really worth the $45 price tag? Also I see the different purchase levels get you different size inventories. Any way to expand it later?

So is this game really worth the $45 price tag? Also I see the different purchase levels get you different size inventories. Any way to expand it later?

Yep next major update will feature the ability to expand your inventory space and my god it needs to come now. Is it worth it? i think so, shit is fucking hard

yeah i havent touched it, but i wanna go back. Fucking way to many russian weapons imo

It is very confusing why they keep adding additional variants to specific ammo type weapons. Especially since players always gravitate towards the best variant of that ammo type weapon.

For instance in 0.8 they introduced a new pump action shotgun that could be modded like a MP-153. However its fire rate is similar to a MP-133, so people still used the 153 instead.

It is very confusing why they keep adding additional variants to specific ammo type weapons. Especially since players always gravitate towards the best variant of that ammo type weapon.

For instance in 0.8 they introduced a new pump action shotgun that could be modded like a MP-153. However its fire rate is similar to a MP-133, so people still used the 153 instead.

which shotty are we talking about? i think they are planning to drop the SPAS shotty soon.

ya i dont know why either, i know its just trying to be realistic, but shit.

There is so much content, constant updates, and the game is fucking intensely fun. But also a major headache at times. Not just because of the style of game, which is by nature difficult, but because it is in beta and we are testing. They'll fix one issue, and another gets borked. But they shoot out hotfixes and patches rapid fire. I've paid more for less game before, so I would absolutely say $45 is worth it. Standard edition size makes it challenging, because you have to be smart with your stash. You will fill it up quickly if you're a hoarder, like I was.

I suggest watching some streams if you're not certain: MarkstromTV and DeadlySlob are my favorite dudes. They're not only fucking baller at the game, but friendly. They'll answer any question you throw at them, and if they miss it chat will help. MSTV's chat is a great place, tbh, we're a fun bunch. Smoke is a great streamer as well, maybe the best at the game that I've seen, if I'm honest. He just streams so late at night that it's hard for me to catch him live. Check out his "Battle Buddies," video series though. Probably some of my favorite EFT content. Oh yeah, Markstrom and Deadly--especially Deadly--have Youtube channels with tons of content.

which shotty are we talking about?

M870

ya i dont know why either, i know its just trying to be realistic, but shit.

Believe theyre trying to create diversity, not necessarily realism. Similar to how in Warframe a variety of different weapons exist per loadout slot.

0.7 was basically everyone running Fort with the mandible FastMT. Introduction of additional face hitboxes in 0.8 made helmets worthless. An the helmets that protected the new face hitbox areas obstructed your view and hearing distance while additionally not allowing the user to wear comtacs. BSG tried buffing armor by removing the damage multiplier to blacked out limbs near the end of 0.8 that still exists in 0.9. While nerfing armors repair durability recuperation when damaged. Mid-tier ammo was also nerfed to lessen their armor penetration values(it takes an entire 30 round clip of the best VAL/VSS ammo to kill a player in the chest wearing Fort).

Majority of 0.8 worked for every weapon along with their ammo type was viable against any type of kited player. Today, its back to bullet sponges of 0.7.

Cant fault BSG for theyre trying to address this by eventually introducing a new variable with blunt force trauma. My only gripe with that is its another random variable.

M870

Believe theyre trying to create diversity, not necessarily realism. Similar to how in Warframe a variety of different weapons exist per loadout slot.

0.7 was basically everyone running Fort with the mandible FastMT. Introduction of additional face hitboxes in 0.8 made helmets worthless. An the helmets that protected the new face hitbox areas obstructed your view and hearing distance while additionally not allowing the user to wear comtacs. BSG tried buffing armor by removing the damage multiplier to blacked out limbs near the end of 0.8 that still exists in 0.9. While nerfing armors repair durability recuperation when damaged. Mid-tier ammo was also nerfed to lessen their armor penetration values(it takes an entire 30 round clip of the best VAL/VSS ammo to kill a player in the chest wearing Fort).

Majority of 0.8 worked for every weapon along with their ammo type was viable against any type of kited player. Today, its back to bullet sponges of 0.7.

Cant fault BSG for theyre trying to address this by eventually introducing a new variable with blunt force trauma. My only gripe with that is its another random variable.

hopefully it gets fixed next patched. BTW i finally got an SSD lmao

Man, I have the worst love/hate relationship with this game.

It's so damned amazing.

what happened? Its just so fucking hard
Nothing in particular, just Tarkov. I killed 3 of scav bosses homies in 2-story dorms after spawning in with just a P226. Found a 74u with a full mag, killed the first guard, looted his gun, vest, and armor quick to kill the other two. I was healing and a duo aggro'd scav boss and the remaining guard, so I left and extracted at the boat.

Another run I had a huge come up as a scav, got opened up on by another scav while we were surrounded by AI scavs. I think he died too. Shit like that is stupid.

Nothing in particular, just Tarkov. I killed 3 of scav bosses homies in 2-story dorms after spawning in with just a P226. Found a 74u with a full mag, killed the first guard, looted his gun, vest, and armor quick to kill the other two. I was healing and a duo aggro'd scav boss and the remaining guard, so I left and extracted at the boat.

Another run I had a huge come up as a scav, got opened up on by another scav while we were surrounded by AI scavs. I think he died too. Shit like that is stupid.

Sounds like we we might need to roll together soon jumps

Sounds like we we might need to roll together soon jumps
Got my first Golden TT yesterday! Honestly though, it was a bit anti-climactic. I spawned Customs to get some easy quests done. I'm taking my time, 1 tapping scavs when necessary and avoiding PMCs. I'm nearing gas station and I see mounds of corpses, bodies fucking everywhere. I'm slow walking because I hear foot steps, and sure enough a PMC goes to loot a body. I get the quick kill and hold position, listening. No noise, no movement, so I begin looting. What a fucking haul, too bad I only have a SCAV backpack and none of the bodies are wearing tri-zips or better. I'm getting the goods but cannot find the Scavboss's corpse anywhere, which leads me to believe he is the only survivor of the gunfight that happened. I loop around to the back of the gas station and, I shit you not, the scav boss is crouched in a corner behind the bus and the barricade. I open up on him, take the AK-101 and the Golden TT, and extract.

Feels fucking good to be rewarded for your patience. I'm trying to play Tarkov slower and smarter, and it has been paying off. My EoD stash is getting T H I C C, but I try not to go out too geared as it is hard to sustain with only lvl 1 traders. Level 14 PMC, maybe 13.

Got my first Golden TT yesterday! Honestly though, it was a bit anti-climactic. I spawned Customs to get some easy quests done. I'm taking my time, 1 tapping scavs when necessary and avoiding PMCs. I'm nearing gas station and I see mounds of corpses, bodies fucking everywhere. I'm slow walking because I hear foot steps, and sure enough a PMC goes to loot a body. I get the quick kill and hold position, listening. No noise, no movement, so I begin looting. What a fucking haul, too bad I only have a SCAV backpack and none of the bodies are wearing tri-zips or better. I'm getting the goods but cannot find the Scavboss's corpse anywhere, which leads me to believe he is the only survivor of the gunfight that happened. I loop around to the back of the gas station and, I shit you not, the scav boss is crouched in a corner behind the bus and the barricade. I open up on him, take the AK-101 and the Golden TT, and extract.

Feels fucking good to be rewarded for your patience. I'm trying to play Tarkov slower and smarter, and it has been paying off. My EoD stash is getting T H I C C, but I try not to go out too geared as it is hard to sustain with only lvl 1 traders. Level 14 PMC, maybe 13.
@Jumpy phatbooty confirmed

A early access game that has 100 dollar plus packages lol piss of P2W trash.

Back