Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

I still have never been able to find fort amour regardless how long I am in raid. I just want to level up that prick trader
Okay bro, I’ve got you. Ill be on around 10pm EST tonight, and anytime tomorrow or Tuesday. I have had a lot of luck finding fort lately, with Factory Scavs. I have one or two left in my inventory(lost 3/5 today, lel).

That is the stupidest task in game, imo. Just make sure youve done several of The Rapist tasks, as some of hers cause you to lose rep with Skier. I levelled Skier first(cause IFAKs were lvl 1 PK)and doing her quests after the fact brought me from Skier 3 back to 1. Then I was stick trying to fing USB drives for Skier, only got back to lvl 2 today.

Do you need a Kiver as well? I can get you one easy. Skier lvl 2 sells them now woooo!

Go ahead and add Leoj in game though, I’ll accept as soon as I can.

Okay bro, I’ve got you. Ill be on around 10pm EST tonight, and anytime tomorrow or Tuesday. I have had a lot of luck finding fort lately, with Factory Scavs. I have one or two left in my inventory(lost 3/5 today, lel).

That is the stupidest task in game, imo. Just make sure youve done several of The Rapist tasks, as some of hers cause you to lose rep with Skier. I levelled Skier first(cause IFAKs were lvl 1 PK)and doing her quests after the fact brought me from Skier 3 back to 1. Then I was stick trying to fing USB drives for Skier, only got back to lvl 2 today.

Do you need a Kiver as well? I can get you one easy. Skier lvl 2 sells them now woooo!

Go ahead and add Leoj in game though, I’ll accept as soon as I can.

Sounds good dude. I’ll be on tomorrow

Anybody else still playing? I'm slowing down a bit, waiting for the next wipe and Interchange

Anybody else still playing?

Still am. Yesterdays patch made vertical audio slightly better and Shoreline have stable frames per second for me.

My main concern is that end game armor/weapons are to easily obtainable and sustainable currently. Which BSG appear to be slowly addressing. It'll be interesting how far they go when Interchange is released for a character wipe will also occur.

Loaded CSGO up for the first time Monday night in over two months. Was amazed at the amount of bad habits EFT drilled into me.

Streamer #2 down : )~

Now i understand why this player didnt die within my first couple of shots. He was suffering from packet loss caused by caching issue.

Streamer #5 :)

Killed another streamer who was live prior to this one. But he has it setup so only subscribers can view his VODs : (

Still am. Yesterdays patch made vertical audio slightly better and Shoreline have stable frames per second for me.

My main concern is that end game armor/weapons are to easily obtainable and sustainable currently. Which BSG appear to be slowly addressing. It'll be interesting how far they go when Interchange is released for a character wipe will also occur.

Loaded CSGO up for the first time Monday night in over two months. Was amazed at the amount of bad habits EFT drilled into me.
I am definitely excited for a wipe and the map. At this point I feel like I have a game plan down as to what I should focus on as far as traders and tasks. What are some of the bad habits you've picked up? They're two completely different style of FPS, but I've never played CSGO(three matches maybe).
Streamer #2 down : )~

Now i understand why this player didnt die within my first couple of shots. He was suffering from packet loss caused by caching issue.
I really like Deadly and his stream. He is one of the top ETF broadcasters, consistently getting the most views of streamers playing the game. Cool that you nailed him. I was slayed by ChickenPrism the other day... while fucking around trying to make a jump on Customs, car over rusted gate near Checkpoint, lol.

Someone give me a quick run down of this game, if you do'nt mind. Is it like, a first person PUBG? Like a battle royal type, run around and collect loot while the play area gets smaller kind of thing? What makes it different?

What are some of the bad habits you've picked up?

In CS its better to tap or burst spray. While in EFT the typical range of a firefight promotes full auto. Spray pattern in EFT is also far tighter with nearly non-existent recoil. Also in EFT at close quarters you can move while point firing accurately with rifles. Only effective range someone in CS has if moving and shooting with a rifle is if youre basically touching the opposing player with your weapon.

Someone give me a quick run down of this game, if you do'nt mind. Is it like, a first person PUBG? Like a battle royal type, run around and collect loot while the play area gets smaller kind of thing? What makes it different?
Instance based raids with player count depending on map size. PvPvE. First person shooter. Spawn on one side of map, make your way to an extraction point on the far side, while looting, killing AI scavs and player characters PMCs. You die, you lose the gear you were wearing, but there is an insurance mechanic that will allow you to get all of your items back IF another player does not take them out of the raid. I get insurance returns all the time.

0.8 dropped yesterday.

Some quality of life changes, balancing and new content.

I havent had a chance to play any yet, but I’m damn excited for my day off tomorrow. Aiming for at least level 10 so I can get level 2 Prapor and Therapist.

Where the hell has Ghost been? His profile shows that he last visited Sherdog back in February. Anyone know what's up with him?

Where the hell has Ghost been? His profile shows that he last visited Sherdog back in February. Anyone know what's up with him?
No clue man, probably all tied up with some dirty hoorz or got sucked into Star Citizen or some shit.

I cant play the game for i use custom keybinds : (

They added a few new splash screens showing keybinds when loading/joining a raid. An if you use custom keybinds it immediately kicks you back to the main menu with error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

Anyone need a Marked Room key? I have four extra ones that i got while farming cigarette packs for a Mechanic quest.

Bump since im returning

Bullpubs are coming along with a wave of western rifles. P90 and the 5-7 pistol are being worked on

Back