Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Some very juicy info. New enemy types including russian Federation solider(regulars) and un peace keeping forces

the 2nd interview is even better espically this little tid bit

We we will have options for doors: open and throw a grenade, knock on the door (for fun). Break the door with the GOT or crowbar. We will be able to deploy mines in the containers: bags, safes, on the dead bodies.

ahahahah oh man thats gonna be fucked up

Compass is planned. Will be an add on for the watch. In addition we will have GPS, hand thermal, range finder, binoculars, monocle, use optics as binoculars, flare gun

They just released new patch notes and performance optimization is high on their priorities.
The UI and gear management aspect of this game really throw me off. I'm not interested in spending my gaming time organizing items and navigating UIs. I want to be in-world. Probably pass on this because of that.
It reminds me of games like Diablo and it’s inventory management. That will all change though, once hideouts get released. The tetris aspect isnt my favorite part of the game, either. Especially since Im standard edition with the smaller loot stash. Im going to upgrade to the EOD version when the next wipe comes around, it’ll cut down on that. Plus, hideouts. Cant wait!

My new single raid profit record from Shoreline:

2018-02-15_16-19_0.png

Eventually came out to 550K rubles once i sold the weapons. Also killed a 5th player. But he intentionally glitched himself out so i couldnt loot him(fucker).

My new single raid profit record from Shoreline:

2018-02-15_16-19_0.png

Eventually came out to 550K rubles once i sold the weapons. Also killed a 5th player. But he intentionally glitched himself out so i couldnt loot him(fucker).

where the hell are you going? lol

Lost 3 fort armors and a fast yesterday. Wiped 4 out of a 5 man geared squad in a Factory run. one tapped through my Fast, armor bug I think, and once I got flanked, didnt have my headset on but was playing thru my speakers. Feels bad man.

i want to test the saiga on factory...
Run it! Its fun, but you have to leg meta the Fast/Fort guys. Is there a mag larger than 5rnd for the Saiga 10??? Thats the biggest draw back to me. I did some Kedr runs yesterday, that thing fucks people up.

Run it! Its fun, but you have to leg meta the Fast/Fort guys. Is there a mag larger than 5rnd for the Saiga 10??? Thats the biggest draw back to me. I did some Kedr runs yesterday, that thing fucks people up.

lol me and my friend died to Desync ...rage quick. it felt like i got 1 hit by an asshole.....pissed me off

Shoreline i did yesterday afternoon had the loudest weather ive ever heard in this game. One thing i noticed during it was the lightning strikes to lightning crackle indicated that the storm was moving away. Once it hit a 7 second interval the lightning stopped and the rain slowly started to settle down.

armor bug I think

Repair armor/weapons in your stash. With Fast MT disassemble it in your stash an repair each part individually. I then move the armor one slot up in my stash before re-equipping it. Never had the armor bug.

Shoreline i did yesterday afternoon had the loudest weather ive ever heard in this game. One thing i noticed during it was the lightning strikes to lightning crackle indicated that the storm was moving away. Once it hit a 7 second interval the lightning stopped and the rain slowly started to settle down.

Repair armor/weapons in your stash. With Fast MT disassemble it in your stash an repair each part individually. I then move the armor one slot up in my stash before re-equipping it. Never had the armor bug.

sounds like you were in the same raid us me and peter

he had a VAL on him huh?

Two VALs and two lions.

Three people were in west wing when i entered. Killed the first about five minutes before, second player locked their self in a room for forty minutes(lol) and the third was on the roof. When he came stomping over from east wing the other two players completely stopped moving. So i made him the priority target.

Anyone play Hunt? Seems like escape but with a horror element.

Anyone play Hunt? Seems like escape but with a horror element.
I've only watched some streams. It's Alpha so obviously needs a lot of work, but I like it. It's basically an idea I've had for ages, except instead of a survival shooter my idea was a supernatural themed western RPG.

I haven't played any EFT on this patch, but the Mechanic was released and finally we can buy a helmet on a lvl 3 trader. Although it's 50k rubles, jeeeeeesus.

I still have never been able to find fort amour regardless how long I am in raid. I just want to level up that prick trader

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back