Errol Spence Vs. Carlos Ocampo Official June 16

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
March 6 purse bid ordered by the IBF, an Errol Spence-Ocampo fight may well happen – in June in Dallas,

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/ibf-march6-errol-spence/90633/amp

spence400.jpg

Disappointing opponent but I suppose it'd be enough time to squeeze in a big fight later in the year.

As long as him and Thurman start talking after their next bouts, they can fight whoever they want next.

Disappointing opponent but I suppose it'd be enough time to squeeze in a big fight later in the year.
I think so 2. Maybe December vs Thurman, Porter or Garcia

the boxing gods better give us some good spence fights in 2018, we need to see the king vs some welterweight top dogs.

Bet the farm on Ocampo, guys.

This is the problem with this BS fight... first off ocampo handlers are retarted for taking this fight, he can get seriously hurt and perhaps derail his career.

spence is my fav fighter and my problem with this fight is that its in june! thats unacceptable in my book. haymon fighters need to be more fkn active butt why should they be when the being overpaid??? i would be less active too making millions fighting bums. its the smart thing to do. i love seeing wveryone make as much as they can but it sux that we dont get to see them that often.. everyone has become floyd.

This is the problem with this BS fight... first off ocampo handlers are retarted for taking this fight, he can get seriously hurt and perhaps derail his career.

spence is my fav fighter and my problem with this fight is that its in june! thats unacceptable in my book. haymon fighters need to be more fkn active butt why should they be when the being overpaid??? i would be less active too making millions fighting bums. its the smart thing to do. i love seeing wveryone make as much as they can but it sux that we dont get to see them that often.. everyone has become floyd.

Same here, if it was my career I'd be milking the money while it lasts, at the same time disappointed at the way some top notch fighters seem to fight only once a year, especially while still young

i feel spence is mauling these mandatories because no one else will step up, not because he wants the most money for the easiest fights.

Porter or Garcia for Spence in December.
I'd like to see him face Porter in December, Garcia in March, and then a showdown with Thurman in September 2019.

Porter or Garcia for Spence in December.
I'd like to see him face Porter in December, Garcia in March, and then a showdown with Thurman in September 2019.

I would thoroughly enjoy watching Spence beat Garcia.
Set it up, put it on CBS.

Luis Collazo on the card too.

Luis Collazo on the card too.

that is good to hear, always enjoy his fights. Thought that I had heard he had an injury of sorts that could be career ending, but don't remember. Glad I was wrong :)

Shoulder surgery. He's fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back