Errol Spence v Horn !!!! Make it happen

I thought he lost. Not sure what you guys saw Pac doing. He was getting backed up, beat up on the ropes and in the clinches, eating power punches all night.... I was shocked at how old PAc was and how he was fighting on even terms with a guy like Horn.
That's pretty much how I saw it too. Sad to see Manny decline so much. Prime Manny wouldn't have eaten a boxer like Horn for breakfast in years gone by.

Spence would absolutely murder Horn if they fought.

Spence too quick for Horn to be able to headbutt, leg trip, forearm or headlock him.

Spence KO insert any round.

More than that, Spence would slaughter him on the inside, where he did most of his worthwhile work against Pacquiao.

I gotta think that even if Horn beats Manny in the rematch, he better avoid Spence, Thurman, Brook etc. He'd be able to get paid and be competitive with the Algeiri, Rios, Berto, Ortiz level guys.

If anybody had watched the fight a few times, manny won, spence would tea bag horn, and manny should only beat horn again if he feels like it.

If anybody had watched the fight a few times, manny won, spence would tea bag horn, and manny should only beat horn again if he feels like it.
Manny should be able to beat him, but now that he has aged I think he's drop off we'll be even worse next time he steps into the ring , gah that bothers me to see a great go out like this

Manny should be able to beat him, but now that he has aged I think he's drop off we'll be even worse next time he steps into the ring , gah that bothers me to see a great go out like this
But he won dude, fuck the judges, watch the fight again and tell me how some dick can score it 117-111

But he won dude, fuck the judges, watch the fight again and tell me how some dick can score it 117-111
117-111 is crazy but it was close and it shouldn't have been that way .Prime Manny send him home easy work

Horn biggest adv over pac was size conditioning and strength, none of that exists vs spence; he clearly doesn't hit hard enough....his timing will take a min to adj to but spence body attacks fixes that too

Horn stops Spence...

shaq-birdman-gif.gif

The greatness that is Errol will only grow when he breaks Horn's ribs. Seriously though, Horn is awkward enough that it would take Spence a couple of rounds to get his timing right, but after that, yeah Horn takes a knee.

Back