Errol Spence v Horn !!!! Make it happen

When horn got his hand raised I shook my head because he seems like a good kid but in the WW division among the elite he is a sheep among Lions and the two names that he brought up in the press conference and all the top WW would clean the meat from his bones. I do want to see this fight happen because it perfectly sets up the unification fight between Spence and Thurman, but make no mistake about it, if it does happen Spence turns Horn into scorched earth.

Last edited:
Errol Spence was actually going to fight Horn for the belt if Kell Brook decided to vacate his belt

Terrible idea. If it ever happened I'm betting the bank on Spence (KO 2), not vcash, real money as Horn says. I wouldn't want to see that fight. Horn could end up a window licker for life and no longer able to teach the children.
It could be dangerous for him but it would also be a big payday for him , maybe Thurman but rr already confirmed a rematch. Personally PAC seems very shot and could be even worse for him . I think Arum needs to cash out PAC with a passing of torch fight that makes more money for all parties involved

E kills him but Pac has his rematch and he'll get the decision he should have got the first time
You don't feel age has caught up and it's only downhill ?

It could be dangerous for him but it would also be a big payday for him , maybe Thurman but rr already confirmed a rematch. Personally PAC seems very shot and could be even worse for him . I think Arum needs to cash out PAC with a passing of torch fight that makes more money for all parties involved

I think so too. Manny will exercise his immediate rematch clause and won't want to risk it going to the cards again.

It was only 7-8 months ago Pac looked great against Jessie Vargas.

His washing up is starting to happen this year. He retires in 2018 I think.

Anyone with a metal plate in their neck should not be fighting this savage. Spence is a killer and he showed he's more than capable of taking a shot. Pac is way smaller than Spence and almost ko'd Horn, imagine what E does to him. I don't want to see that shit.

Spence would annihilate Horn.

I do but he won that fight. Horn is a club fighter
I thought he lost. Not sure what you guys saw Pac doing. He was getting backed up, beat up on the ropes and in the clinches, eating power punches all night.... I was shocked at how old PAc was and how he was fighting on even terms with a guy like Horn.

Spence talks a lot of shit for someone whose best win is over a guy coming down two weight classes with a fractured face.

That "guy" was the lineal IBF champ in or close to his fighting prime

Put some respeck on Kell's name you charlatan

I wouldn't enjoy this. This is the easiest meal to be consumed to date, No different then going to a MacDonald's and eating a cheeseburger. How can you enjoy such a taste? Only Sapiens full of mucus like Mr @Revolver can enjoy such reprehensible cuisines.

If Horn gets by Pac in the rematch he should probably avoid guys like spence who would destroy him. Algieri would be a perfect fight for him.

If Pacquiao beats Horn in a rematch, Spence then walking through Pacquiao would be a decent passing of the torch.

RR might be able to correct me if I am wrong, but there is no way Arum would let Pac pass the tourch on to anyone who isn't Crawford or Loma at 140. All the people at 147 are with PBC and that group.

And that's IF Pac wins the rematch, which I suspect he will.

horn will fight manny, bradley, or vargas next. thats it. arum is not giving up that title

I do but he won that fight. Horn is a club fighter

A club fighter that tastes like wings? I can deal with that on occasion.

Spence too quick for Horn to be able to headbutt, leg trip, forearm or headlock him.

Spence KO insert any round.

Back