Errol Spence v Horn !!!! Make it happen

I don't think Horn stands a chance against Spence. Neither does he against Thurman, Porter, Brook or Garcia, IMO.

Well, I didn't think Horn had a shot in hell against Manny so... sure, why not.

btw--Spence would murder Horn.

Spence talks a lot of shit for someone whose best win is over a guy coming down two weight classes with a fractured face.

Horn-Guerrero.
Why would this be any kind of shock?
Horn beat Pac while Algieri got dropped 6 times and has been beaten up in some fights.
Horn would be favored for sure.

Horn would be a heavy underdog against any of the top WW's, Spence would starch him, imo

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing Horn get a gimme or two. He seems like a good kid. He's not going to beat anyone elite but he could probably handle a Brandon Rios or the like.

Spence talks a lot of shit for someone whose best win is over a guy coming down two weight classes with a fractured face.

You talk a lot of shit for a message board bum

E kills him but Pac has his rematch and he'll get the decision he should have got the first time

E kills him but Pac has his rematch and he'll get the decision he should have got the first time

I've been meaning to ask you. Do you pronounce Errol's name like "Earl" or like "Air-ol"? I could've sworn I heard him say his name and it sounded like Earl. But he's got the southern accent so maybe I heard it wrong. Everybody seems to say Air-ol but I thought it was more like Earl, just spelled it differently.

I've been meaning to ask you. Do you pronounce Errol's name like "Earl" or like "Air-ol"? I could've sworn I heard him say his name and it sounded like Earl. But he's got the southern accent so maybe I heard it wrong. Everybody seems to say Air-ol but I thought it was more like Earl, just spelled it differently.

Err-el but everyone just says E. Everyone calls him Air-ol too and he doesn't care.

Terrible idea. If it ever happened I'm betting the bank on Spence (KO 2), not vcash, real money as Horn says. I wouldn't want to see that fight. Horn could end up a window licker for life and no longer able to teach the children.

If Pacquiao beats Horn in a rematch, Spence then walking through Pacquiao would be a decent passing of the torch.

Back