Errol Spence and Terrance Crawford go into a 10 minute verbal sparring match

Any and all takers throw your money my way when they sign to fight. Spence will beat that ass.

Crawford and Arum were shook. TC went into clown mode... how else could he act in front of the whole Top Rank legión while Spence was there.

TC in every confrontation said he’d stop the other. He didn’t say it to Spence.

On the other hand, Spence told TC he is going to wreck him on many occasions in front of him and all TC said was “no U won’t.” Without saying what he would do to Spence.

Spence also says his coach kicks Bomacs ass and TC deflects with some clown age bet of Bomac vs Spence...

TC is a clown. Top Rank circus acts as usual.

And Spence defended Haymon in Arums face while TC looked all dumbfounded to hear the TRUTH!!
Both were claiming that they would stop the other to the camera. Immediately after Spence said he'd stop him and predicted the excuse made would be that Crawford was “too small” was when Crawford hit back by saying the excuse made would be that Spence was “too weak” for sticking around at 147 (by the time this fight actually gets made it will be a good long while).
[timestamped]

Last edited:
Both were claiming that they would stop the other to the camera. Immediately after Spence said he'd stop him and predicted the excuse made would be that Crawford was “too small” was when Crawford hit back by saying the excuse made would be that Spence was “too weak” for sticking around at 147 (by the time this fight actually gets made it will be a good long while).
[timestamped]

Seen Crawford throughout the years. Hank Lundy, Gamboa, Benavidez...

Spence is a completely different competitor. When Spence got a tad bit gangsta in the last warning in telling TC to tell his guy to stay his lane that’s when Crawford went a bit soft. It’s easy to act tuff or expected when TC’s whole entourage is there. In that whole argument TC is content with the possibility it’s going to go 12 which he is ok with. What parts of the video have TC saying he’s going to handle Errol vs vise versa?

TC went soft Arum came since Spence said Arum wanted me too, he then defended all the disrespect PBC got from Arum. He then said to TCs face that Arum knows what’s going to happen to him and TC said “stop it.” Lol

Crawford is a classy guy, but Spence is a monster at 147. It will be a great clash of styles, but I think Spence will prove too strong.

Brook was in a hard fight with GGG, but the Spence broke him away from home. Brook is a big guy and can fight. That was a great win from Spence

Crawford is a classy guy, but Spence is a monster at 147. It will be a great clash of styles, but I think Spence will prove too strong.

Brook was in a hard fight with GGG, but the Spence broke him away from home. Brook is a big guy and can fight. That was a great win from Spence

Yup. Also Brook was at least 162lbs rehydrated as was Spence when they fought. Crawford at 147 looks to rehydrate at 153lbs. Point is Spence can move a 153lbs body at least easier.

It’s funny when Spence said “ain’t no way you stopping me... what you smoking.” TC had no rebuttal. Telling y’all TC is gonna try to be the Motorcity Cobra fight night vs a Hagler-Spence.

where the opponent that rocked spence of higher caliber than crawford?

Which opponent rocked Spence?

Which opponent rocked Crawford?

Which opponent rocked Ward to the canvas earlier and later in his career?

Which opponent rocked Canelo Alvarez ala Jose Cotto years back?

Point is they all been “rocked,” and Spence ain’t no Benavidez or Gamboa...

Which opponent rocked Spence?

Which opponent rocked Crawford?

Which opponent rocked Ward to the canvas earlier and later in his career?

Which opponent rocked Canelo Alvarez ala Jose Cotto years back?

Point is they all been “rocked,” and Spence ain’t no Benavidez or Gamboa...
there is no point if there is no answer

Yup. Also Brook was at least 162lbs rehydrated as was Spence when they fought. Crawford at 147 looks to rehydrate at 153lbs. Point is Spence can move a 153lbs body at least easier.

It’s funny when Spence said “ain’t no way you stopping me... what you smoking.” TC had no rebuttal. Telling y’all TC is gonna try to be the Motorcity Cobra fight night vs a Hagler-Spence.

I can see Spence at Mw in the near future.

I'll take any bet on this fight.

Am I the only one who gets bad vibes off of Crawford?

I like Crawford. Just think Spence destroys him.

first time these guys got into a room and they didn’t disappoint, hopefully when I am on my deathbed I can see this fight

Gonna say Crawford won this verbal smack down. Errol is not a great talker but he held his own pretty well. It’s funny that even Arum got involved towards the end

They look so cute together in these. I can just imagine them rehearsing these before uplaoding on social media.

Crawfords most notable wins would get the living shit beat out of them by Brook.

Exactly. I'm a fan of Crawford but I'm riding with Spence if they fight because from what I've observed of him he is just that good. But if you riding with Crawford in a clash between the two do not throw stones when you live in a glass house. It is true that Crawford cleaned out his division at 140 and became undisputed champion but it is also true that Spence defeating Brook in England for the IBF strap is by far the best win on both of their records and Kell wipes the floor with Crawfords entire resume. Ask yourself at 147 would you be surprised if Brook defeated Crawford, I would'nt because Brook is that good. Losing to Spence at 147 and a Middle Weight Unified champion at 160 does not change that. And remember that Kell traveled to the States and won his IBF title from Shawn Porter one of the Elite 147 pounders who currently is the WBC champion at 147. I think that Crawford is the real deal, but Errol has faced the better competition thus and will continue to because all the Elites at the weight are on his side of the street.

Back