Erislandy Lara vs. Jarrett Hurd and Truax vs Degale II April 7th Showtime/Las Vegas

Angulo at super middle weight? SHame on the athletic commision.

Btw, there are so many terrible tattoos right now in boxing. Hurd and that guy at 140 Prograis or whatever. Some of the worst tattoos I have ever seen

Angulo at super middle weight? SHame on the athletic commision.

Btw, there are so many terrible tattoos right now in boxing. Hurd and that guy at 140 Prograis or whatever. Some of the worst tattoos I have ever seen

Also, I guess we have Odell Beckham to blame for popularizing that clown hairstyle.

Also, I guess we have Odell Beckham to blame for popularizing that clown hairstyle.

I don't like the hair style either, but I also am lazy as fuck with my hair. My hair also cannot be stylized, outside of like one look, since my hair is straight and thin (tho not balding). Women do like guys that do weird things with their hair, like a peacock spreading its feathers, or some shit.

It actually looks alright on the Charlo bro who does it, but he keeps it pretty short.

Those tattoos tho... When I first saw Prograis, I thought someone took a dump of blue ink on his chest. I couldn't makeout clearly what any of the tattoo was.

I don't like the hair style either, but I also am lazy as fuck with my hair. My hair also cannot be stylized, outside of like one look, since my hair is straight and thin (tho not balding). Women do like guys that do weird things with their hair, like a peacock spreading its feathers, or some shit.

It actually looks alright on the Charlo bro who does it, but he keeps it pretty short.

Those tattoos tho... When I first saw Prograis, I thought someone took a dump of blue ink on his chest. I couldn't makeout clearly what any of the tattoo was.

It's not the worst hairstyle I've ever seen or anything, but way too many people do it now.

I just googled a picture of Hurd's tattoo, it says swift. Maybe Danny should get a matching one, it would go well with the rest of his clothes.

92C943A8-0C37-4739-AF8C-7C7B354E08EA-480x360.jpeg

danny-garcias-face-matthysse.jpg

It's not the worst hairstyle I've ever seen or anything, but way too many people do it now.

I just googled a picture of Hurd's tattoo, it says swift. Maybe Danny should get a matching one, it would go well with the rest of his clothes.

92C943A8-0C37-4739-AF8C-7C7B354E08EA-480x360.jpeg

danny-garcias-face-matthysse.jpg

hahaha. That was the night I decided I would not be a Danny Garcia fan, and he wasn't even in the ring.

swift
1.happening quickly or promptly

It's funny b/c Danny isn't very swift in the ring and Hurd couldn't be less swift.

Fucking liars. I'm still rooting for Swift here tho.

Back