Erik Morales, Vitali Klitschko, Winky Wright inducted into Hall of Fame

Im surprised Winky got in. Not because he didnt deserve it, but because of the competition. I thougjt for sure Ricky Hatton would make it over him.

good calls, not against any of them. This was a stacked year, I could see a lot of the guys who were on the list making it in the next few years.

Congrats to them. I'm about to check the website and see if they're up there yet.

Edit. They are. They're not yet listed on the Modern Inductees page though -> http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/inductees/modern.html

inductee_slideshow_18.gif

Good

Glad winky is there now and not later

Nice induction

Hatton was more deserving than Wright and Vitali.

Can't disagree with any of them getting in.

All of the great past fighters that deserves to get in will. If just takes time Curry should get in he was a true champion and so wa Ricky, both deserving and others to these things take time and voters tend to get stupid at times voting their favorite fighters before others who are more deserving before others, it also happens in Football and Baseball al the time.

Pleased to see morales in. Hatton should’ve been but he’ll get in soon enough.

Winky deserves to be I just can’t get over the boring.

Vitali lost his best fight but he was going to go in at some point so now seems fair enough.

The IBHOF needs to attract as big of a crowd every year if they can. Hatton deserved to get in but they know there will be a big turn out when he does. They're probably saving him for next year in case there isn't another big name there. Glad to see Morales in. There's going to be a LOT of Mexicans there next year.

Winky Wright, only fighter I have ever seen call a time out, after getting a head butt from hopkins. Always like Wright's tight defensive style.

Back