Erick Silva got cut from the UFC

Can't keep a hot prospect down.

But seriously he's a decent guy, hope he turns it around.

Praying for him and his family in this time of great sorrow. I pray the lord will put food on his table and his family don’t starve, but it’s not my decision, the Big Guy in the Sky makes that call.

And to remember an old Sherdog classic, here comes the words of young prospect Erick Silva's trainer, after the KO loss to Dong Hyun Kim:

- It was a fatality. It was not in the fight, right? You see that Erick started to warm up in the fight, got a knockdown on the guy, and it was the fatality. It was the cat's scare. He (Kim) was pressed and, in a fright, released that wingless pigeon. Unfortunately, he hit the right spot and won the knockout, "he told Combat.com on Thursday.

Wiser words were never spoken.

I think this joke is like one of those jokes that drags on a bit too long........just have that feeling lol

And to remember an old Sherdog classic, here comes the words of young prospect Erick Silva's trainer, after the KO loss to Dong Hyun Kim:

- It was a fatality. It was not in the fight, right? You see that Erick started to warm up in the fight, got a knockdown on the guy, and it was the fatality. It was the cat's scare. He (Kim) was pressed and, in a fright, released that wingless pigeon. Unfortunately, he hit the right spot and won the knockout, "he told Combat.com on Thursday.

Wiser words were never spoken.

The Wingless Pigeon is a dangerous and only rarely mastered technique of the Wao Lu Fo style of Kung Fu.

"Silva struggled to get consistent results in the UFC but certainly had his share of highlights, including “Fight of the Night” bonuses for memorable clashes with Matt Brown, Jon Fitch and Luan Chagas." Those were his moments? Brown and Fitch owned him!
To be fair he dropped both Brown and Fitch.

Is it true he asked to be released because his grade-point-average was dropping?

Good riddance. He was a total bust and they should have cut him after he got KO'd by that guy he tried to sucker punch with the fake glove tap.

He lost me with that one.

FlawedUnacceptableAddax.gif

These memes are out of control.

Call me when there's proof that Erick is Rich Franklin's son.

Back