Erick Silva: Before and After USADA

I really don't understand how the importance of lighting isn't common knowledge at this point, given the frequency of these sort of threads.

It is clear that he has lost a lot of muscle if you watch his fights.

He lost a ton of muscle, no matter how much or little light there was on the picture. That said he is not a prospect, he is 32 and his chin sucks.

He lost a ton of muscle, no matter how much or little light there was on the picture. That said he is not a prospect, he is 32 and his chin sucks.
Take it down a notch tough guy. Do you really get satisfaction by picking young prospects. I couldn't imagine fighting full grown professional fighters like this kid is. You noobs are ridiculous.

<{MingNope}>"We don't look like Africans so lets take white mans steroids" - every one on earth that is not African......including brazillo peeps.....

I keep hearing that brazillo peeps are the worst offenders but caaaaaaaaammoooon

Soon as people realised there was money to be made from steroids & p.e.d EVERYBODY juisy lol

<{MingNope}>cept me <{MingNope}>

Absolutely embarrassing isn't it.

Just shows how far steroids can take you, because if you compare his performances pre and post USADA it's night and day.

He looked like a dynamic, exciting prospect, and now he looks like a guy who belongs in WSOF at BEST!

<{MingNope}>"We don't look like Africans so lets take white mans steroids" - every one on earth that is not African......including brazillo peeps.....

I keep hearing that brazillo peeps are the worst offenders but caaaaaaaaammoooon

Soon as people realised there was money to be made from steroids & p.e.d EVERYBODY juisy lol

<{MingNope}>cept me <{MingNope}>

lol wtf.... people use steroids to get stronger, not to look like someone from another race.

He was always a hypejob. Amazed at how often people fall for the hype when it comes to guys like him and Thatch.

He even changed his hairstyle to distract us from his dramatic physique changes but could not escape the critical eye of sherdog members.

Back