Erick Silva: Before and After USADA

PEDs? Maybe. But the angle and lighting have a lot to do with how that pic turned out. Notice how bright the lighting is compared to Silva's other appearances. Bright lighting on olive skin tone will reduce definition, which is why bodybuilders tan themselves Mexican. Same weigh ins:
erick-silva-ufc-fight-night-74.jpg

I really don't understand how the importance of lighting isn't common knowledge at this point, given the frequency of these sort of threads.

He's not the only one. When I heard Alves was going to try LW. I was amazed. There are more examples to be sure.

Alves was never a big WW by today's standards. He was definitely thicky muscled back in the day, but the guy has the clavicle length and bone structure of a BW.

Another guy who has changed a bit

method=get&s=jose-aldo-12-17-2015-12-5-42-638.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-2_12-10-13.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-2_12-10-13.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2017-6-2_12-10-39.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-2_12-10-39.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
PEDs? Maybe. But the angle and lighting have a lot to do with how that pic turned out. Notice how bright the lighting is compared to Silva's other appearances. Bright lighting on olive skin tone will reduce definition, which is why bodybuilders tan themselves Mexican. Same weigh ins:

I don't think that's it. The lighting in each of the shots where he looks like a bodybuilder is quite different.

Never seen this promising young PRECISE prospect before...

When Erik silva grows up he will become Bigfoot silva

BEFORE
IMG_1616.JPG

AFTER
IMG_1615.JPG

Damn I need some T

Alves was never a big WW by today's standards. He was definitely thicky muscled back in the day, but the guy has the clavicle length and bone structure of a BW.

Alves made GSP look scrawny at ufc100. I remember watching that fight and thinking HOW THE FUCK is this guy a welterweight with all that lean mass.

Bullshit.
Not saying he doesn't juice but he looks exactly the same as he ever did.
Re-watch Aldo vs Frankie 3.

Probably juices tho.

The kid is doing the right thing, getting rid of all that muscle so his cardio won't be an issue anymore. Shows how fast he's learning, he'll be fighting for the belt soon.

Kid? He'll be 33 in 19 days. He's been in the UFC for 6 years now and in MMA for 12

I agree but can you post pics where he is not flexing for the "before" pic?

If I was a dictator, I would make usada illegal and bring MMA its glory back.

He looks a lot more vascular in the left shot but somewhat bigger in the right (except for his deltoids). How far apart were these photos shot? I think it might just be the effects of age that are showing.

Back