Erick Silva and Platinum, UFC’s two hottest prospects derailed tonight

This erick Silva being young just isn't funny I don't get it.
When Eric Silva started in the ufc he was in his late 20’s and the UFC commentators were high on this “young prospect” because he fought with tanacity and ferocity, and had a good win streak while undefeated.

He lost a few won a few and the UFC commentary kept referring to him as a young prospect even in his mid 30’s.. it stuck as an inside joke on Sherdog.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle
<seedat>

Last edited:
At least Silva was fighting on the very first and only fight on fight pass, where all the young up and comers usually start.

Silva has lost 4 out of his last 5. If he loses his next fight- i think the UFC should do the right thing, and let this up and coming 33 year old prospect fight in Bellator or somewhere else. Guy just has not lived up to his early hype.

It will always be funny until he's gone. Which is probably after this fight.

giphy.gif

Erick Silva has been a gatekeeper for ten years, you retards.
Lol what? He’s the hottest young prospect on the roster. Let the kid graduate high school before you start blasting him. Jeez man...

It happens. Just like when van zant and sage lost. They made a mistake putting 2 up and comers on the same card like that.

Theres really only one way to solve this, Silva vs Perry. Battle of the young guns.

WTF ?
What is up with all these posts judging Eric Silva so early in his career?
I just don’t get it. Have patience people.

Erick's great grandfather is still a virgin, let's not jump the gun

You never derail Erick Silva, don't you know?

Neither of these two were ever prospects in my eyes.

Back