Erick "GOAT" Silva Making LFA Debut

Odd that LFA would be interested since they mostly sign up & coming prospects or lower level journeymen who aspire to get to the UFC for the first time. I figured that a veteran like Silva would end up getting signed by Bellator or ACB or taking good paying fights in KSW or Rizin like a lot of other UFC vets with a half-decent name.

WW is the one division where Bellator is relatively stacked. I think he'd lose to at least 5 or 6 Bellator WWs (including 40-year old Fitch, who's already beaten him), so I'm not sure if he'd even fill a gatekeeper role.

Your obviously out of the loop....

This is complete sarcasm everyone here knows he isn't great it's a joke because that's the way UFC would talk of him.

To be fair, nobody in the UFC talked seriously about him after he had a few losses. He was a front-runner type--along the lines of Sokoudjou and Gonzaga, but without beating any big names. He could quickly finish lower-level competition, by KO and a variety of submissions. He did look quite impressive before his competition level increased.

He just looks special. Some guys you can tell just have IT. The potential to be the best.
I look forward to following his career.

03713481-7DB2-470F-9514-20A8A791DBD2.jpeg I’m the animal world, a baby goat is called a kid. Given young erik’s age, he’s should be called Erik “the kid” Silva, not goat.

Back