Eric Brown

I wasnt even invited to this party i had no idea :(

He hated my guts with a vengeance. But I wish him the best. And if all that is true, I hope he learns from this and gets through this ok.

The only thing Eric is going to "learn'" to do is how to relax his sphincter.

Eric Brown is in jail awaiting a trial in Georgia for fraud, when Georgia is done with him Florida gets a crack at him.

He hated my guts with a vengeance. But I wish him the best. And if all that is true, I hope he learns from this and gets through this ok.

if you only love those who love you, where is the reward in that?

So what do you hope to gain by being a fake coach in a rather unknown/uncared-about sport?

what about the videos he posted of his lifts? Was that at least him?

and lol, not only did he lie about military service but he claimed to graduate from University of Michigan on a hockey scholarship.

So what do you hope to gain by being a fake coach in a rather unknown/uncared-about sport?

You get nothing other than talking down to people on the Internet. His entire self worth was wrapped up in his gym numbers and he probably fabricated all of his stories to make it look like he was successful when in fact he had never really been successful as a coach or an athlete.

It's a real problem, people let their entire identities get wrapped around their sport when in fact they are never going to be a pro or get a paycheck from it and instead of doing their sport for fun (even if they get to a high level) they neglect the real world.

It's like the 40 year old cat3 cyclist or 3 hour marathoner who is obviously a good racer but not even scratching the surface of being a pro and they talk down to slower people.

It's laughable it it's the same shit Jim Russell does here constantly.

I remember asking him if he every had been involved in MMA and posters (dan o and one other) defended him. So many posters fell for his lies. Don't believe everything people claim on the internet. I looked more closely at his posts after and could tell something was off.

What a loser he is.

I remember asking him if he every had been involved in MMA and posters (dan o and one other) defended him. So many posters fell for his lies. Don't believe everything people claim on the internet. I looked more closely at his posts after and could tell something was off.

What a loser he is.

Yup that's a problem here. Lots of nut hugging for strange reasons here.

You get nothing other than talking down to people on the Internet. His entire self worth was wrapped up in his gym numbers and he probably fabricated all of his stories to make it look like he was successful when in fact he had never really been successful as a coach or an athlete.

It's a real problem, people let their entire identities get wrapped around their sport when in fact they are never going to be a pro or get a paycheck from it and instead of doing their sport for fun (even if they get to a high level) they neglect the real world.

It's like the 40 year old cat3 cyclist or 3 hour marathoner who is obviously a good racer but not even scratching the surface of being a pro and they talk down to slower people.

It's laughable it it's the same shit Jim Russell does here constantly.
lol wut.

You still have a hate boner for me after all this time? Awww.

Wtf, this is surprising... He seemed quite decent.

I'd say there is more than a few guys on here who likes to boast a lot, and I've spoken about the circle jerking before, but to take it that far? It's actually a little unsettling.

There is a lesson to be learned here.

I'd say there is more than a few guys on here who likes to boast a lot, and I've spoken about the circle jerking before, but to take it that far? It's actually a little unsettling.
There is a lesson to be learned here.
On the S&C section? Care to name names? Pretty much most of the regulars post vids up etc to back up their lifting claims.

Back