Shoop **UPDATE** Shoop dat Vincenzo Erceg (Vinnie Cigs)

Mr-Erceg.jpg

Not even a shoop, Erceg genuinely does rock the Best Buy gi!

Just wow. “Isn’t he awesome?”

C7F3043C-C062-46CE-BBEF-F193B15B8D87.jpeg

Is Erceg supposed to dress as a massive cockhead like Pantoja did?

your supposed to wait for the fighter to be KTFO before you make a shoop thread! only way this guy would be worthy.

Is that a weird shirt or something?

Is Erceg supposed to dress as a massive cockhead like Pantoja did?

It wouldn’t be weird in a semi casual office environment staffed by 40+ year old dads. It also wouldn’t be weird on a golf course. What Steve is showing us, and what I really like about him, is how painfully ordinary and aloof he is. He probably never dresses up. That dry-fit polo could have come straight off the shelf at Walmart. No logo, no brand, baggy fit. For contrast, here’s Conor in a Polo:

651E8442-15E9-44A3-B185-F2347F029B37.jpeg

Tucked, form fitting, with a breast pocket. The second-to-top button is also engaged, which gives a a sharp, tight appearance- but not too tight. Also note the way that his brown leather belt compliments the green. This is how you do a polo.

your supposed to wait for the fighter to be KTFO before you make a shoop thread! only way this guy would be worthy.

I feel like we haven’t had one in a while. I’m rooting for Steve, but if the JBG and the Shoop Gods demand sacrifice, I will fulfill my duty and shoop dat KO face Erceg.

Back