Epicly Later'd (Vice) Bam Margera Update

I found the CKY videos and then the band when IDR dropped and never looked back. I've been a fan ever since and though Bam has had a ton of ups and downs, i hope he figures it out and comes back to another radiobam shows, he's a pretty good entertainer when he tries (and isn't whomped on drugs and booze).

Novak is Novak. I've also followed his career (or whatever he wants to call it), i loved his book Dreamseller and am very happy he's sober and sticking with it, however he's also a huge opportunist and i really hope he has bam's best interests in mind as his friend during this road to recovery because he hasn't before.

I first saw the CKY videos in 2001 right after I turned 21 and I became a big fan as well. The actual band CKY was really good too. I actually saw them live in Detroit in 2003. They opened up for Guns N' Roses (Well Axl and 6 other musicians at the time) and I didn't even know they were on the tour. It was an great surprise when they dropped the Cky banner and started playing Flesh Into Gear.

What
If anyone hasn't heard an episode of radio bam, that show was fucking insane and it's on youtube untouched by most fans

The crew gets absolutely shithoused and talks behind the scenes about episodes, the gumball derby, childhood stories, etc. The story of Raab's russian mail order bride after shooting the wedding episode is some dark shit
How's the story on the russian mail bride after shooting go ?

That dude has always been a massive piece of shit.

What

How's the story on the russian mail bride after shooting go ?

They really did everything they showed on that episode

Ordered a real russian mail order bride to attend a renewal of bam's parents vows in vegas as Raab's date

They pick her up at the airport, sign a basic filming release while she barely understands english and nobody fills her in on anything because nobody from the crew spoke russian or bothered to hire a translator. All the scenes on Viva where they're making fun of how little she speaks english are dead accurate

She follows Raab around thinking he will take her to her house but instead they take her on a week long filming bender, hotel hopping and she's pretty freaked out and doesn't know where she's going to live and a lot of the cast were joke propositioning her for sex

She later interviewed on Radio Bam with better english training that she was confused by all the filming and how bad Raab smelled (sic) and she couldn't marry him because his hygiene was horrible

After filming, Raab is totally smitten with her, but she wants nothing to do with him

While they figure out how to fly her back she stays at Bam's house

(Allegedly) Bam hooked up with the Russian in his house and Raab was crushed, which explains why he pulled out of Viva shooting

They filmed an episode where they surprise her in Russia and bring her back, which she did for filming, but found everyone was too intense and disgusting

...also in the Viva episodes she really hated Vito that was all real, who kept making communist insults at her, calling her a spy and a gold digger

Last edited:
They really did everything they showed on that episode

Ordered a real russian mail order bride to attend a renewal of bam's parents vows in vegas as Raab's date

They pick her up at the airport, sign a basic filming release while she barely understands english and nobody fills her in on anything because nobody from the crew spoke russian or bothered to hire a translator. All the scenes on Viva where they're making fun of how little she speaks english are dead accurate

She follows Raab around thinking he will take her to her house but instead they take her on a week long filming bender, hotel hopping and she's pretty freaked out and doesn't know where she's going to live and a lot of the cast were joke propositioning her for sex

She later interviewed on Radio Bam with better english training that she was confused by all the filming and how bad Raab smelled (sic) and she couldn't marry him because his hygiene was horrible

After filming, Raab is totally smitten with her, but she wants nothing to do with him

While they figure out how to fly her back she stays at Bam's house

(Allegedly) Bam hooked up with the Russian in his house and Raab was crushed, which explains why he pulled out of Viva shooting

They filmed an episode where they surprise her in Russia and bring her back, which she did for filming, but found everyone was too intense and disgusting

...also in the Viva episodes she really hated Vito that was all real, who kept making communist insults at her, calling her a spy and a gold digger
Damn that's so fucking wild man, that show was a part of my childhood. You would of thought those guys were having times of their lives :(

Viva La Bam is one of the best reality tv show eva

Oh, yeah check out this timestamp

PuIZ5tQmVpHc3YGEyT3j8nEzYiZjnE.png

Damn... Never would've recognized him. That's some severe self harm right there. :eek:

Can't believe how good Brandon Novak looks and sounds now.

Back