Epicly Later'd (Vice) Bam Margera Update

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Anyone catch this?

I really enjoy the level of honesty in the Epicly Later'd series despite their dumbass name, as a decade long fan of professional skaters and the sport's history

This update might seem like a lot of stating the obvious if you're familiar with Bam's projects and history but what bothered me intensely about this feature was Novak's smug interviews where he waxes poetic about Bam's likelihood of recovery and the 'keys to beating addiction' -- for anyone who isn't familiar with Novak's skate career, the guy took an early nosedive from the business and wound up repeatedly pawning the Margera's stuff in their prime while being sheltered by them for nearly a decade, brought on by his full blown heroin addiction (among other things) - the guy rides another pro's fortune and fame while blatantly financing his addiction and coercing sex with Bam's fans (source: Radio Bam) in exchange for connections to Margera and the TV show....

...and now he's Dr Phil with the solutions for Bam's alchoholism, fuck that. Fuck that with a giant wooden spoon.

Many Scottish skaters pay their respects to Margera despite all his MTV stylings for influencing dozens of our pros and AMs like Rattray and others

Cheers to his recovery

Last edited:
His head is dominantly large. Looks like a human pit bull

I just watched this Doc a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. I used to love the CKY videos. Now that you mention it Novac did come off pretty smug.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that he sucked some guys dick on stage, causing the CKY bass player to quit Bam's band Fuck Face Unstoppable in the middle of a tour?

Last edited:

Anyone catch this?

I really enjoy the level of honesty in the Epicly Later'd series despite their dumbass name, as a decade long fan of professional skaters and the sport's history

This update might seem like a lot of stating the obvious if you're familiar with Bam's projects and history but what bothered me intensely about this feature was Novak's smug interviews where he waxes poetic about Bam's likelihood of recovery and the 'keys to beating addiction' -- for anyone who isn't familiar with Novak's skate career, the guy took an early nosedive from the business and wound up repeatedly pawning the Margera's stuff in their prime while being sheltered by them for nearly a decade, brought on by his full blown heroin addiction (among other things) - the guy rides another pro's fortune and fame while blatantly financing his addiction and coercing sex with Bam's fans (source: Radio Bam) in exchange for connections to Margera and the TV show....

...and now he's Dr Phil with the solutions for Bam's alchoholism, fuck that. Fuck that with a giant wooden spoon.

Many Scottish skaters pay their respects to Margera despite all his MTV stylings, for influencing dozens of our pros and AMs like Rattray and others

Cheers to his recovery

i remember novak doing a reddit ama, as people were asking about sobriety he kept giving a phone number out saying to call him. apparently it wasn't actually his number, it was tied to a rehab facility he was working with. not sure how dishonest it was but some were put off by that.

I just watched this a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. I used to love the CKY videos. Now that you mention it Novac did come off pretty smug. Wasn't it just a few years ago that he sucked some guys dick on stage, causing the CKY bass player to quit Bam's band Fuck Face Unstoppable in the middle of a tour?

Jesus i hadn't heard that story, that's pretty intense

Last edited:
I just watched this Doc a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. I used to love the CKY videos. Now that you mention it Novac did come off pretty smug.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that he sucked some guys dick on stage, causing the CKY bass player to quit Bam's band Fuck Face Unstoppable in the middle of a tour?

<{clintugh}>

If anyone hasn't heard an episode of radio bam, that show was fucking insane and it's on youtube untouched by most fans

The crew gets absolutely shithoused and talks behind the scenes about episodes, the gumball derby, childhood stories, etc. The story of Raab's russian mail order bride after shooting the wedding episode is some dark shit

I saw this video. Bam has that massive alcoholic head now and still doesn't look like he's off the sauce or even seem to be ready to be. You can tell no one is really convinced in his family or in his crew either. The guy always seemed like kind of a prick, but it's still a sad story.

Truth be told I miss bam. He's responsible for so many memories in my child hood (as messed up as it sounds) and I wish him luck on his road to recovery.

I saw this video. Bam has that massive alcoholic head now and still doesn't look like he's off the sauce or even seem to be ready to be. You can tell no one is really convinced in his family or in his crew either. The guy always seemed like kind of a prick, but it's still a sad story.
he sounded a little drunk during this episode and had red eyes a few times

he made a good pair of sunglasses

he sounded a little drunk during this episode and had red eyes a few times

Yeah, I couldn't tell if that was from years and years of drinking and drugs (which can certainly affect someone's speech, and he had a bit of a speech impediment to begin with) or if it was from just having a good buzz going.

I found the CKY videos and then the band when IDR dropped and never looked back. I've been a fan ever since and though Bam has had a ton of ups and downs, i hope he figures it out and comes back to another radiobam shows, he's a pretty good entertainer when he tries (and isn't whomped on drugs and booze).

Novak is Novak. I've also followed his career (or whatever he wants to call it), i loved his book Dreamseller and am very happy he's sober and sticking with it, however he's also a huge opportunist and i really hope he has bam's best interests in mind as his friend during this road to recovery because he hasn't before.

I found the CKY videos and then the band when IDR dropped and never looked back. I've been a fan ever since and though Bam has had a ton of ups and downs, i hope he figures it out and comes back to another radiobam shows, he's a pretty good entertainer when he tries (and isn't whomped on drugs and booze).

Novak is Novak. I've also followed his career (or whatever he wants to call it), i loved his book Dreamseller and am very happy he's sober and sticking with it, however he's also a huge opportunist and i really hope he has bam's best interests in mind as his friend during this road to recovery because he hasn't before.

How is that book? I always wondered but never wanted to put cash in Novak's pocket

How is that book? I always wondered but never wanted to put cash in Novak's pocket

I enjoyed it. From what i remember its not hugely all that much of a tell all and if you listened to radiobam you heard most of the stories of his addictions, like flipping his car while high, etc. He was a pretty big junkie though and tells some stories about what he did to get a fix. Ill have to dig it back up and give it a quick reread. Its not long at all and im sure you can find a pdf of it somewhere on the high seas.

Viva La Bam is one of the best reality tv show eva

Oh, yeah check out this timestamp

Back