Epic Review: 16 oz Ring to Cage C-17 Version 2!

Most gloves don't accommodate longer fingers at lower weights

This is going to sound weird. Can you measure her middle finger. I have female students who wear these in 12 oz. They're long and lanky and maybe it'll help?

This is going to sound weird. Can you measure her middle finger. I have female students who wear these in 12 oz. They're long and lanky and maybe it'll help?

I'll do it tonight before we I hold for her.

I keep all my equipment at the gym and for this post I wish I had some gloves in front of me to help conceptualise things.

I would think that you would want not only a measurement the length of the middle finger, but also of the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, and additionally a measurement for where the thumb meets the palm as this would help determine how high the glove ends up on your wrist/forearm.

Just thinking out loud on how someone might best measure the length of their fingers in practical terms relative to glove fitting.

Man this thread has gone all over the place lol. We went from C17 2.0 to measuring our lady friends middle fingers.

So....did you guys hear about Chael? ;-)

Yep. Dam shame. The OG from OR is gonna cash in his AARP because he got KOD from UFC after 86ing the TRT. Forgive the hefty initials I always beleive when going for the knockout to use punches in bunches. WAKKA WAKKA! :wink::icon_lol::icon_chee

I'm a little disappointed about Chael. I expected a long drawn out affair that would have left me very entertained. All I got was a little misdirection and a retirement. He better get a job soon with the UFC, because I expect to see him start to go after all former TRT users like he went after Wand.

This thread has gone to s### lol. Some poor guy is gonna come here and click last page and be like WTF? C17 order in a week!

Bummer kinda. He was entertaining.

I just got them. So i can safely use them for bag AND sparring and these will never bottom out same like tokushus and winnings? Just wanr to make sure again since I want to take care of them greatly

Btw padding is much softer than tokushus, twins and fairtex bgv11. Surprised me.

I just got them. So i can safely use them for bag AND sparring and these will never bottom out same like tokushus and winnings? Just wanr to make sure again since I want to take care of them greatly

Btw padding is much softer than tokushus, twins and fairtex bgv11. Surprised me.

You should be able to do just about everything with them. Its a good glove.

Back