Epic Beer Thread V33: Rejoice, it's stout season!

I haven't waited more than 15 minutes since I started going weds around 1-3. Hopefully they will be able to boost out put as well
Lucky, I go on wednesdays also but only on ones they have green and Julius . Lines are always around 45 min or longer . I haven't been in over a month though,we have good breweries around here I go to more . Will check out the new treehouse soon though, is it far from the farm?

Lucky, I go on wednesdays also but only on ones they have green and Julius . Lines are always around 45 min or longer . I haven't been in over a month though,we have good breweries around here I go to more . Will check out the new treehouse soon though, is it far from the farm?

Let's trade. I can get. monkish, maybe bottle logic.

Ok. I think I sent you my email. I've been looking for a trade partner on the east coast.

Anyone going to the shelton brothers festival in atlanta?

In the back yard enjoying a couple growlers of Deux Amis Saison and a doobie.

1y32w4.jpg

That NorCal Juice

@Jballer any decent spots in NNJ? I'm heading out to my buddy's in Wayne. I know Kane is about 90 minutes from there and OH is in Brooklyn but anything closer?

I bought a lagunitas imperial stout at albertsons glad they have craft beer now. decent stuff it was cheap at 5 bucks

2614f-img_1580.jpg

I love sours. I'm really close to firestone and they have some really good ones. You're right though, they're all at 4 to 7%. RR is the only one making good sours with a high volume. You're right, they're fucking delicious.

Blind pig is an amazingly crisp and smooth beer. I urge everyone to try Windy Hill.
my local brewery is coming out with some imperial dark sour with 14% abv

my local brewery is coming out with some imperial dark sour with 14% abv

What is your local brewery? Im heading to a brewery called Madewest which supposedly makes a fucking stellar IPA next week.

I bought a lagunitas imperial stout at albertsons glad they have craft beer now. decent stuff it was cheap at 5 bucks

2614f-img_1580.jpg

That's a solid beer. Get a velvet merkin if you've never had it.

What is your local brewery? Im heading to a brewery called Madewest which supposedly makes a fucking stellar IPA next week.
it is this new place called long beach beer lab but the bottles aren't available for a while maybe they will have it on tap.

next time I go to firestone I will order it.

You're in California. You should be able to find it. Go to beer advocate and look at places in your area. It'll help you find beers your looking for. That's how I found pliny at a mom and pop when I'm not hitting Russian River.

@Jballer any decent spots in NNJ? I'm heading out to my buddy's in Wayne. I know Kane is about 90 minutes from there and OH is in Brooklyn but anything closer?
As far as breweries, right outside of Wayne in Fairfield (about 10-15 minutes) is Magnify and Cricket Hill. If you're willing to travel a little more there's Twin Elephant in Chatham which has great stuff but limited hours.

For bars with good tap lists, Cloverleaf Tavern in Caldwell (15 minutes outside of Wayne) has a bunch of local stuff and has frequent Kane or Carton takeovers.

If you're looking for liquor stores to grab stuff, I'm not that familiar with any in that area, but if you see a Bottle King or a Spirits Unlimited you can't go wrong.

As far as breweries, right outside of Wayne in Fairfield (about 10-15 minutes) is Magnify and Cricket Hill. If you're willing to travel a little more there's Twin Elephant in Chatham which has great stuff but limited hours.

For bars with good tap lists, Cloverleaf Tavern in Caldwell (15 minutes outside of Wayne) has a bunch of local stuff and has frequent Kane or Carton takeovers.

If you're looking for liquor stores to grab stuff, I'm not that familiar with any in that area, but if you see a Bottle King or a Spirits Unlimited you can't go wrong.

Stopped at Magnify. Quality stuff. Was fairly impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back