"EPIC!!! 25 man EA UFC 2 HW Tournament for PS4" (Finals) 4-6-16 update

Bet we won't see you again as soon as the ground game stamina cheese is patched. Lol

What are you talking about? Like seriously.

I post everywhere and have never seen nor heard of this phantom stamina cheese - nor have I fallen victim to it.

Bet we won't see you again as soon as the ground game stamina cheese is patched. Lol
What are you talking about? Like seriously.

I post everywhere and have never seen nor heard of this phantom stamina cheese - nor have I fallen victim to it.
To be fair, if you are talking about the ridiculous stamina tax you get hit with when FTD blocks a transition, thats because you're using Rosholt. I've posted in here before about this shit, and i'm sure its why a lot of people just want to play with the best guys. It doesn't tax 75% of their stamina if you have your transition blocked

Last edited:
To be fair, if you are talking about the ridiculous stamina tax you get hit with when FTD blocks a transition, thats because you're using Rosholt. I've posted in here before about this shit, and i'm sure its why a lot of people just want to play with the best guys. It doesn't tax 75% of their stamina if you have your transition blocked

To be fair Nog isn't one of the best on this game

Not my fault he felt his best chance was off his back and trading. He should've done damage in the clinch with JR but he didn't play to his strengths not to mention his skill in the clinch as a player was lacking too.

To be fair Nog isn't one of the best on this game
No but i'm pretty sure any time you choose a shit guy having a transition blocked taxes your stamina A LOT more than it does top guys, especially a blocked transition from bottom side mount. At least from my experiences that seems to be the case. If i'm reading the back and forth accurately, he just seems not to realize that it has nothing to do with you cheesing but more to do with the game mechanics and i'm guessing he also doesn't know how to fake transitions or get grapple advantage by throwing a strike from bottom.

Seriously how old are you? Judging by your posts I'm gonna say not over 18. All I ever see in the EA UFC threads is you bitching and moaning.

Seriously how old are you? Judging by your posts I'm gonna say not over 18. All I ever see in the EA UFC threads is you bitching and moaning.
Old enough to tap ur mum punk. You must play with cheap tactics hence why my post offended you so much, most likely trash at the game. It's a shitty game of course I'm going to bitch and moan, you don't even have the stones to defend yourself tho so go curl back up into that ball u were in and continue sucking your thumb while I hit ur mum and tell ur how I whoop ur ass at ea ufc all the time.

Need some non spoiler advice.

I have done fuck all with the settlements appart from what I had to. my main base is sanctuary and I have the two turrets I had to build early but I have every companion based there so it yet to be attacked. All my scrap and guns are stored there. As well as about 11 power armor.

I'm on level 51 and have just met the institute for the first time (wtf! my views may have changed) I have sold no weapons at all so I have a shit load of legendary and random weapons.

Now the settlement attacks are non stop and the Raiders all have rocket launchers with, it seems, unlimited ammo. I'm fucking sick of running back to defend them. I've put all my states into stealth and sniper stuff but since meeting the institute the guy doing the raids have been tough. I've been blitzing everyone until now.

If I beef up the settlements will they be able to deal with stuff themselves. I've had enough having to defend them non stop.

Also what's the point of the yellow frames? I don't use power armour so when I get some I just leave it in the open at sanctuary.

Old enough to tap ur mum punk. You must play with cheap tactics hence why my post offended you so much, most likely trash at the game. It's a shitty game of course I'm going to bitch and moan, you don't even have the stones to defend yourself tho so go curl back up into that ball u were in and continue sucking your thumb while I hit ur mum and tell ur how I whoop ur ass at ea ufc all the time.
You're right. I don't need to defend myself, you just made yourself look retarded all on your own.

I have done fuck all with the settlements appart from what I had to. my main base is sanctuary and I have the two turrets I had to build early but I have every companion based there so it yet to be attacked. All my scrap and guns are stored there. As well as about 11 power armor.

I'm on level 51 and have just met the institute for the first time (wtf! my views may have changed) I have sold no weapons at all so I have a shit load of legendary and random weapons.

Now the settlement attacks are non stop and the Raiders all have rocket launchers with, it seems, unlimited ammo. I'm fucking sick of running back to defend them. I've put all my states into stealth and sniper stuff but since meeting the institute the guy doing the raids have been tough. I've been blitzing everyone until now.

If I beef up the settlements will they be able to deal with stuff themselves. I've had enough having to defend them non stop.

Also what's the point of the yellow frames? I don't use power armour so when I get some I just leave it in the open at sanctuary.
wot

You need travel back to the first open area in the game and find the key card to progress. If that doesnt work youlk have to delete your PSN account and call Sony

bush-huh.jpg

You need travel back to the first open area in the game and find the key card to progress. If that doesnt work youlk have to delete your PSN account and call Sony

200w_d.gif

Fzubek you sadistic fucker you....I hope dude didn't follow your advice

I take it that's a yes? I put up some defence and won't get bothered with 'such and such needs your help' every 30s

I take it that's a yes? I put up some defence and won't get bothered with 'such and such needs your help' every 30s
Dude are you high or just trolling....no one here knows what the phuck you are yapping about....

Find The Door, you are from EA forums, so can you tell me why so many people who seem like regular from my time lurking are so stupid?

No wonder EA makes such a shitty MMA game when you have this guy fishingtime defending the fact you have to combo into a headkick for it to do significant damage....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/10406933.page

Yeah, cause if I land a perfectly timed, flush head kick that is not part of a combo, it wouldn't hurt right? As if that wasn't bad enough, you have that troll Gucci just dissing that guy instead of paying attention to his point, which is very valid. If I wasn't too lazy to post anywhere but hear i'd go to town on that place.

Find The Door, you are from EA forums, so can you tell me why so many people who seem like regular from my time lurking are so stupid?

No wonder EA makes such a shitty MMA game when you have this guy fishingtime defending the fact you have to combo into a headkick for it to do significant damage....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/10406933.page

Yeah, cause if I land a perfectly timed, flush head kick that is not part of a combo, it wouldn't hurt right? As if that wasn't bad enough, you have that troll Gucci just dissing that guy instead of paying attention to his point, which is very valid. If I wasn't too lazy to post anywhere but hear i'd go to town on that place.

You have a very accurate perspective of the forums lol.

Back