Entitled American kids

Not mad at all. Judging from your AV, you are too high right now to comprehend whats in front of you let alone the posts in this thread.

If you believe I'm the celebrity musician that's in my avatar, I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to comprehend what's in front of you, let alone the posts in this thread.

Agreed. Lame ass snowflakes on all sides are also a problem.

FyI, you undercut your efforts to sound like a badass by saying Luke should sue.

Stoolgate also always warrants a footnote about glovegate.
The last place I would try to sound like a badass is on Sherdog's forum.

The only bitching I seem to hear nowadays is anti-white. Chris and Luke are tough, gritty SOBs. Neither one was born rich. Just because Yoel comes from a shithole, that doesn't mean there has to be a racial or social component to his fights against whitey.

If you believe I'm the celebrity musician that's in my avatar, I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to comprehend what's in front of you, let alone the posts in this thread.
No I believe that if your AV is someone with fake teeth and gesturing their middle fingers that pretty sums up what you value is shit.

lol man, entitled? lets see you train as hard as they do and become champion... Real easy to judge from the sidelines and have the audacity to actually post about it publicly like your opinion matters. Your a loser plain and simple, now go do something yourself.

The only bitching I seem to hear nowadays is anti-white. Chris and Luke are tough, gritty SOBs. Neither one was born rich. Just because Yoel comes from a shithole, that doesn't mean there has to be a racial or social component to his fights against whitey.
Then you are only listening for anti-white bitching.

Why are you lying?

Romero popped for a tainted supplement, USADA proved that it was tainted and Romero is currently suing the manufacturer.
Everyone grabs the fence, it's a natural instinct to prevent yourself from falling.
And it was the first time of him missing weight, he came in on short notice

And the stool incident was a UFC officials fault, you complete idiot. The UFC official is supposed to remove the stool, not one of Romero's cornermen. Go rewatch it, the referee and the UFC official fucked up. Not Romero.

These are the facts, now keep on living in your dreamworld.
Exactly. Also let’s not forget what led to “stoolgate”, the fact that Kennedy illegally held Yoels glove to land his only significant strikes.

You see it in the NBA even more and its from players who didn't grow up with every advantage (although I suspect they were treated like royalty from their peers).

Look at the stars from the NBA, the American ones tend to be a lot more selfish than the foreign stars.

So its an America issue, not a suburbian American issue.

Just because he was born in America doesn't mean you can't instill some "immigrant mentality" in him

There you are!

Was wondering where you've been? Haven't seen any posts from you recently.

Unless I haven't been clicking on the same threads you have been, but doubt that.

ND8FqXJ.gif

Exactly. Also let’s not forget what led to “stoolgate”, the fact that Kennedy illegally held Yoels glove to land his only significant strikes.
Here we go. Romero chose not to answer the bell and should have lost a point at least if not been deemed unfit to continue. Kennedy should have lost a point for grabbing the gloves.

Kennedy's foul has no bearing on Romero's chose not to answer the final round.

WHERES YOUR KID AT TS!?

6F8827D8-1B0A-4173-9F85-B125B86E8926.jpeg

Really? I'm drinking a cup of morning coffee with smile on my face.

If you thinking arguing with dorks online is hard, I'd hate to see you in the real world.

LMAO still going.

Dude is legit the dude bro whiner that was initially talked about. Lack of reading comprehension made you look stupid, now you have to lash rather than just admit you didn't read a post properly.

your kid is going to learn so much from you

Here we go. Romero chose not to answer the bell and should have lost a point at least if not been deemed unfit to continue. Kennedy should have lost a point for grabbing the gloves.

Kennedy's foul has no bearing on Romero's chose not to answer the final round.

Dude, just stop posting.

Kennedy's foul was much worse than Yoel's foul, which wasn't even his fault.

Even the UFC admitted that the UFC official + the ref was at fault for stoolgate, so what the fuck are you even talking about you retarded child?

don't you live in eastern europe or some shit?

Back