Enter the wu tang 36 chambers

Wu tang is nothing to fuck with.
Of course i'm down with my fellow NY'ers representing the best in hip hop.

I ended up preferring Wu Tang Forever. RZA and Ghostface on this track

<{Joewithit}>

Yo, I'm more rugged than slaveman boots. New recruits, I'm fuckin' up MC troops. I break loops, and trample shit, while I stomp! A mudhole in that ass, cause I'm straight out the swamp..

Top 3! As far as hip hop the chronic and illmatic are just as good in my opinion.

A classic for sure but Cuban Linx & Liquid Swords are even better

How old are you ? 90's hip hop was the golden age, imo.

I'm sure there is still new music being put out with the same type of vibe, but I have stopped looking. Def not into most of the stuff now. I have always been more about the instrumentals anyway. The whole fake gangster persona bs becomes quite tiresome very quickly.

The West Coast rap scene from the 90's defined hip hop as a whole. That propelled hip hop to what it is now. That was the best gangster rap EVAH!!

36 chambers and those first group of solo albums are classic.

Personal fave is liquid swordz.
Meth & Red is my favorite duo of all time.

I'm sure there is still new music being put out with the same type of vibe, but I have stopped looking. Def not into most of the stuff now. I have always been more about the instrumentals anyway. The whole fake gangster persona bs becomes quite tiresome very quickly.[/QUOTE
I

I'm sure there is still new music being put out with the same type of vibe, but I have stopped looking. Def not into most of the stuff now. I have always been more about the instrumentals anyway. The whole fake gangster persona bs becomes quite tiresome very quickly.
I should have made it clearer I love most 90's hip hop but out of the wu tang I've only really listened to them I haven't went on to their solo careers apart from ODB

I'm not sure on how to post videos but if one of you could bring up the freestyle with ODB and the GZA that would be great please

The West Coast rap scene from the 90's defined hip hop as a whole. That propelled hip hop to what it is now. That was the best gangster rap EVAH!!

I have always liked Dre's instrumentals. But none of the members of NWA were good lyricists, imo. I prefer east coast 90's hip hop for the most part. ( I'm from and still live on the west). But the first Chronic album is obviously a classic. As well as the first Snoop a loop album.

But I prefer that ol boom bap style myself.

Lil Pump Tape is better.
CDi4DvS3_400x400.jpg

Back