Enough is Enough! I'm Tired Of People Making Fun Of Bethe!

Bethe is the Artem Lobov of WMMA, except we know why Artem is employed.

Yes we needs to appreciate Betch more.
She is giving us some of the best gifs.

Animationdffffad20f.gif
She wasn't even out. She just looked at the ref like, "Hey, I think I'm done fighting now" then eats a left.

Y'all wanna make fun of Bethe, but I guarantee you there is not one fighter on the roster who would prepare your taxes better.

Think she's not a great fighter, but I'll play along ts. For an office worker to walk into a gym to lose weight, decide to become a pro fighter, worker their ass off (not a reference to her ass) in a subpar gym, make into the UFC (yes, I take into account in WMMA), and get herself into a title fight in a matter of a few years.... that's no easy feat. So applause for that. Working towards a dream and accomplishing it is commendable. She still is goofy as f@ck though and I don't enjoy watching her fight...but respect.

best thing about bethe she beat a bunch of horsewomen

Even the Bethe appreciation threads are just poorly veiled hate threads. That stops now. Bethe hasn't done anything to warrant being mocked and shooped to this degree. No, she's not the greatest athlete. Yes, she made a huge mistake by taunting. But let's not lose sight of the fact that she's a human being with feelings. Instead of focusing on the negative, let's admire and celebrate the fact that she's persistent and determined, if nothing else. She lost this fight, but I can guarantee she's going to be back in the gym as soon as possible.

D6EfqE5q.jpeg

Lol, you and your obsession with trannies. :p

cvPpXAq.gif

I don't post much in the heavies anymore.... I think this is why....

She is comical, I will give her that. Before she entered the ring they were talking about how she thinks she had the advantage going into this fight. She feels she is more well rounded and a better athlete. Then she runs in the ring and I laughed at how awkward she looks when she runs, and then she does a jump to top it off. Then holly runs out to the ring and all I can think is Bethe must really be delusional if she thinks she is more of a athlete then Holly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/greengoblin90/:eek::eek::eek:.bmp

yeah a real looker
CORREIA_BETHE.png
Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-3.59.28-PM-1.png
disgusting-manly-pizza-face-beth-correia-probably-on-roids.jpg

41hn%2B%2BaDxUL.jpg

Too many people in this world worried about faces. If you just hit from the back, as you should do, you won't even see her face.

The pit bull association wants her to change her nickname.

Back