Enough is Enough! I'm Tired Of People Making Fun Of Bethe!

Bethe is pretty entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons. She's a mediocre fighter that thinks she's a beast. I give her respect for stepping into the cage. But I don't feel she should be the main event on a card by any means.

Cyborg>>>>>>>>>Bethe.

giphy.gif

Favorite part of the fight: "Bethe goes down, Bethe is out!" Such an unfortunately-pronounced name.

I didn't know Bethe Correia had a sherdog account.

Yes we needs to appreciate Betch more.
She is giving us some of the best gifs.

Animationdffffad20f.gif

She already gets enough admiration. And for ALL the right reasons

butts.png

Owen-Hart-wrestler-c.jpg

Enough is Enough!! It's Time to make a change!! Bethe is not a nugget!! SHE IS NOT A NUGGET!!!​

Even the Bethe appreciation threads are just poorly veiled hate threads. That stops now. Bethe hasn't done anything to warrant being mocked and shooped to this degree. No, she's not the greatest athlete. Yes, she made a huge mistake by taunting. But let's not lose sight of the fact that she's a human being with feelings. Instead of focusing on the negative, let's admire and celebrate the fact that she's persistent and determined, if nothing else. She lost this fight, but I can guarantee she's going to be back in the gym as soon as possible.

D6EfqE5q.jpeg

Yes okay sorry Bethr for that highlights thread if you read this

She might have better luck becoming a professional hurdler.

Favorite part of the fight: "Bethe goes down, Bethe is out!" Such an unfortunately-pronounced name.
Bethe has a different accent though. She pronounces the t as t. Here a video of her pronouncing her own name:

Back