Enjoying the commentary this evening on the Moscow card

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can tell these guys are getting along and having a good time, quite alot of jokes bein thrown about. also enjoying the loud ass crowd big ups Moscow.

No Dom?

ViciousImpeccableCougar.gif

No party.

Last edited:
John Gooden and Dan Hardy are most consistently the best commentators in the UFC.

Hogan & DC are the current best duo, but Felder and Hardy do well together.

Don't forget "Pasty" Paul Felder

Huge fan of all three guys on the desk and other programs

Underrated really

Nah, it's fucking cringe. Dan Hardy in particular is trying so hard to be quirky, like he's trying to entertain people by creating a stupid and unserious social atmosphere between the commentators. Just commentate the fight, Dan, you fucking clown. Nobody is impressed by you trying to be a cool bro.

These fucking morons Gooden and Hardy constantly try to make themselves center of attention with their unfunny bullshit where they're trying their hardest to be "laxed and in the groooove brother".

Grown, middle-aged attention-seeking men acting like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bitches instead of just doing their job.

I like Felder, he's more no-nonsense, no filler bullshit. But even he is getting dragged into the stupid ass Hardy exchanges, because Hardy is a persistent little school-girl.

Gooden and Dan need to get a fucking room

John Gooden and Dan Hardy are most consistently the best commentators in the UFC.

I like them as long as there’s no Brit involved in the fight they’re calling. They’re giant homers, otherwise they are quite good. I’d much rather listen to them than Cormier.

Gooden and Hardy are decent but mr Cormier is the goat commentator. I hope he sticks with it once he retires.

Don’t like hardy but whatever

I like Felder’s perspective because he’s got a lil competitive touch to his approach being an active fighter.

Dan hardy is good at explaining things but he needs to stop being so damn biased. You can clearly see who he wants to win.

Back