England -Father battered to death with cricket bat by gang stealing his children's Bikes

with our current laws he would be alive and well, with gun laws similar to Americas he probably wouldve been gunned down

but keep telling me about how America is so safe because of bangsticks?
America is very safe. If you dint count crimes committed by gang members and people in criminal organization while you count other countries gang crimes.

if all Muslims are into grooming young kids(as most of you guys believe) then does it not alarm you that your country doesnt report on muslim grooming cases?

I dont think all muslims are in grooming gangs or that all muslims are bad people

But from across the pond what it looks like is that when muslims do act a fool your government gets the heeby jeebies about dealing with it due to pc factors

Now I know there is nothing like first hand experience and that might be a buncha bs

The same folks who talk that shit are the same ones who say dearborn near me is some no go zone and that couldnt be further from the truth its full of restaurants and hip condos and looks like that southpark episode with the gentrification

However here and there they do find a bad seed down there and its an urban legend that the fbi keeps serious tabs on whats goin on round there

It can be very hard to tell what the truth is with that issue because almost everyone who talks about it has some sort of agenda

Last edited:
try and follow on, under current laws if he had a gun he would be alive and well.

any clearer for you?
Yes if he were someone that went to the herculean task of getting a gun in England he would have been fine under UK law
But is hard for working class people to own a gun in England so even if this guy wanted to own one he likely could not have.

but keep telling me about how America is so safe because of bangsticks?

It mostly is. But some folks just can't get enough safety. When oh when does the debate end?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...plan-to-ban-pint-glass-in-Highlands-pubs.html

The traditional vessel is already outlawed in nightclubs in the Highlands, which are forced to serve all drinks – including champagne, cocktails and the finest malt whiskies – in plastic containers after 9pm because of police fears over potential injury.

Now anyone enjoying a leisurely drink by the roaring fireside of even the remotest rural location could have to drink out of plastic because of the ruling.

As the plans to extend the scheme were revealed, landlords labelled them "nanny-state" interference, and accused licensing board chiefs of treating their customers like children.

That is actually not true. The Muslim grooming gangs are mostly Pakistani in England. 84 %
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...se-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

No one is arguing that Thai or Pinoy Muslims are anywhere as likely to attack people like Somali (which we have a problem with) or Pakistani Muslims.
So only pakistani muslims are grooming kids? well what about the roughly 500,000 pakistani muslims living in the USA? or are they special and not grooming kids?

It becomes hard to find the needles amongst all the hay....
So with that in mind, the tar is spread with the same brush.
You guys voted for Brexit though. Of course, we had to outdo you, so we put Trump in office.

You're welcome, btw.

Yes if he were someone that went to the herculean task of getting a gun in England he would have been fine under UK law
But is hard for working class people to own a gun in England so even if this guy wanted to own one he likely could not have.
so your answer is make guns readily available so anyone can access them..... including criminals?

So only pakistani muslims are grooming kids? well what about the roughly 500,000 pakistani muslims living in the USA? or are they special and not grooming kids?
The U.S. has a horrible human trafficking problem, but it's not all muslims, so the right doesn't care about it.

It's not useful from an ethnonationalist perspective.

I dont think all muslims are in grooming gangs or that all muslims are bad people

But from across the pond what it looks like is that when muslims do act a fool your government gets the heeby jeebies about dealing with it due to pc factors

Now I know there is nothing like first hand experience and that might be a buncha bs

The same folks who talk that shit are the same ones who say dearborn near me is some no go zone and that couldnt be further from the truth its full of restaurants and hip condos and looks like that southpark episode with the gentrification

However here and there they do find a bad seed down there and its an urban legend that the fbs keeps serious tabs on whats goin on round there

It can be very hard to tell what the truth is with that issue because almost everyone who talks about it has some sort of agenda
Here we broadcast only negative news, it gets depressing after a while but is what it is... Everyone is always under investigation, worried about pc and getting nailed down to the boardwalk.

With that being said, the police here foil a damn ton of terrorist and grooming cases, an absolut ton.
But we don't talk about this so much, cos we strongly discourage (as people, often the government tries to separate but this is normal anywhere) separation and racism.
What we do talk about, is the ones that get through the radar and how shit our police have done to let 'that one' get through, as though its the only one...

I feel like America is very much propaganda media.
Americans feel they're the most powerful, smartest, wealthiest, most athletic, most beautiful, best police, best laws, best etc...
Cos its rammed down their throat 24/7 how great they are and everyone else's flaws lol.
I have said this before an I'll say it again, I think if Americans were to stand back and look at their country and their situation - they'd see more similarities in themselves and N. Korea than they may like.

Sorry if this made no sense and just seems like rambling, so damn tired that what's in my head makes sense, it just isn't coming out clearly :mad:

America is very safe. If you dint count crimes committed by gang members and people in criminal organization while you count other countries gang crimes.
lol

so your answer is make guns readily available so anyone can access them..... including criminals?

No to law abiding persons and criminals who have not engaged in crime that shows a disposition to violence (domestic violence, murder, robbery etc.). There should be strict sentence to criminals possessing firearms. Obviously there should also be laws in place to forbid drinking and using a firearms as well etc.

Here we broadcast only negative news, it gets depressing after a while but is what it is... Everyone is always under investigation, worried about pc and getting nailed down to the boardwalk.

With that being said, the police here foil a damn ton of terrorist and grooming cases, an absolut ton.
But we don't talk about this so much, cos we strongly discourage (as people, often the government tries to separate but this is normal anywhere) separation and racism.
What we do talk about, is the ones that get through the radar and how shit our police have done to let 'that one' get through, as though its the only one...

Sorry if this made no sense and just seems like rambling, so damn tired that what's in my head makes sense, it just isn't coming out clearly :mad:

Nah it makese some sense. I listen to sargon and tommy robinson sometimes so I do hear some really insane stories , but I caught sargon lying not too long ago and I am suspicious of all of it now

You guys voted for Brexit though. Of course, we had to outdo you, so we put Trump in office.

You're welcome, btw.

Should look more into brexit.
Or maybe even speak to some brits about it....
Really wasn't the decision of the people.
More a decision made by the minority born out of hard times.
Most people saw it as such a ridiculous and stupid idea (as did the tories hence them doing a snap referendum in the first place) that they didn't bother wasting their time to vote.

Its looking increasingly likely that we will be having a second referendum, all be it under a slightly different name, cleverly worded so as not to offend the 'outters'

No to law abiding persons and criminals who have not engaged in crime that shows a disposition to violence (domestic violence, murder, robbery etc.). There should be strict sentence to criminals possessing firearms. Obviously there should also be laws in place to forbid drinking and using a firearms as well etc.
but you guys have those same laws in place right? how do these criminals come into possession of guns then?

na Im happy with the gun laws we have thanks very much

Nah it makese some sense. I listen to sargon and tommy robinson sometimes so I do hear some really insane stories , but I caught sargon lying not too long ago and I am suspicious of all of it now
smhn.gif

Back