Enfusion Live #46 Eindhoven The Netherlands Saturday 18.2.2017

the shitty Canal Combate rather to show the rewind of glory 37 than stream enfusion 46 live,anyone haves a blessed free link?

im not going to pay ppv for it,because i pay this crappy Combate channel for this reason

Boxnation live or like 1h delay, not done the math on that yet :)

apparently El Boustati got KO'd pretty hard.

wow!!

Superbon replaced Jomthong and he is going to face Mo Khmamal in Belgium enfusion next event!

this is a very good matchup!!

Jarraya Mo is crazy to think about again.

Jarraya and Tayfun are two of the best kickboxers I've ever watched.

El Boustati vs Ulrik Bokeme result:

El Boustati started the fight placing it in a slugfest brawl with no defense,the Kongolese found a opportunity and countered El Boustati with a right cross who wobbled him,so the fight continue and El Boustati was still throwing hard hooks into the air until Bokeme found another gap and landed a right uppercut+ a fully powered long left hook who spread El Boustati body all over the ground,El boustati looked shocked,this time no one could save him from defeat,feels revenged Verlinden!/SPOILER]

Jonay Risco vs Ozcan result:

Horrible night for enfusion,the fight was all about Ozcan dominating everything,especially low kicking heavily and hurting Risco rear leg with inside and outside low kicks,and then in the later of the second round Ozcan schin got injured by his own low kicks and open a massive cut in it,forcing the doctor to stop the fight due the injury,Ozcan became upset and started to cry,crazy ass victory by Risco,he was being fucked up and was clearly on pain due Ozcan low kicks,but he won the fight because his opponent most effective weapon hurted himself,Risco is now officially the Homer Simpson of low kicks and Ozcan became officially nicknamed Drederick Tatum for the obvious reason

Bulaid vs Zouggary

Zouggary only problem in this fight was the lack of power compared to a much bigger Bulaid,even being much smaller he humiliated Bulaid in some moments and dominated him since the 3rd round,but the knockdown he suffered and the early rounds he wasnt efficient enough,but he showed that he is a better fighter than Bulaid IMO

the shitty Canal Combate rather to show the rewind of glory 37 than stream enfusion 46 live,anyone haves a blessed free link?

im not going to pay ppv for it,because i pay this crappy Combate channel for this reason

but why on earth were they showing a Glory rewind in the first place?? do you know anything about this?

was it the main card or the super fight series? and did they end up not airing Enfusion altogether?

but why on earth were they showing a Glory rewind in the first place?? do you know anything about this?

was it the main card or the super fight series? and did they end up not airing Enfusion altogether?
because they are going to stream glory 38 next week,the worst part in all of it is that glory rewind is just the best moments of an event(sfs and main card),and not the entire event..

they are absolutely dumb,if they Enfusion could have much more tv numbers,especially with the fight of zouggary vs Bulaid,every single guy who have this channel wouldnt change the channel after seing hardcore stuff live, the opposite on what happens when you choose to stream a best moments of an event who you probably never saw

because they are going to stream glory 38 next week,the worst part in all of it is that glory rewind is just the best moments of an event(sfs and main card),and not the entire event..

they are absolutely dumb,if they Enfusion could have much more tv numbers,especially with the fight of zouggary vs Bulaid,every single guy who have this channel wouldnt change the channel after seing hardcore stuff live, the opposite on what happens when you choose to stream a best moments of an event who you probably never saw

the worst part is that their notion of "best moments" of an event must be completely different from mine. their schedule says it'll run again at 1AM, I think I'm gonna watch it now that Fedor fight is off. and yes, they are so dumb...they air a Thailand vs. Farang muay thai show every fucking week instead of running some higher level stuff that they have the rights to but no one in their staff knows what it is.

and by "stream" do you mean it will air on TV or is it just an internet stream? is Combate on the Glory business now? what about Esporte Interativo?

the worst part is that their notion of "best moments" of an event must be completely different from mine. their schedule says it'll run again at 1AM, I think I'm gonna watch it now that Fedor fight is off. and yes, they are so dumb...they air a Thailand vs. Farang muay thai show every fucking week instead of running some higher level stuff that they have the rights to but no one in their staff knows what it is.

and by "stream" do you mean it will air on TV or is it just an internet stream? is Combate on the Glory business now? what about Esporte Interativo?

on tv mate

Esporte interativo sometimes lacks on streaming the glory events live,but maybe they could do it this time

afaik,Canal Combate will start to stream glory events live and sometimes with hours-days delay,i think it is because of the sucess glory collision had

on tv mate

Esporte interativo sometimes lacks on streaming the glory events live,but maybe they could do it this time

afaik,Canal Combate will start to stream glory events live and sometimes with hours-days delay,i think it is because of the sucess glory collision had

good news. neither one of them channels are consistent with these broadcasts so having two options will be better even if both of them give us some real shitty broadcasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back