End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

If this really happened in 13 hours, how could his counsel prepare for trial? I’m sure he has a top QC on hand, but even then who has researched this well enough to walk into trial in a matter of hours?

Edit: has he even been sentenced as per the posts in this thread or just arrested?

I don't know how English law so take what I say with a grain of salt.

He was on a suspended sentence for reporting on Muslim Rape Gangs already.
Based on that prior conviction they revoked the suspended part of that suspension which means he has to serve out the suspended part in jail now. So he is now serving 13 months for that preexisting conviction which stems from reporting on Muslim rape gangs.

This is not my thoughts but an explanation I found online. I am not a lawyer.

What do British people think about their government's efforts to silence Tommy Robinson? He's been arrested for reporting about crimes against children. Is this popular?

1. It is not “the government”, but the prosecution service that has arrested and charged him. If convicted (it is rumoured he has been) he will be sentenced by a judge independent of the government, in accordance with sentencing guidelines prepared by a diverse body of professional experts.
  2. He is not an accredited reporter. Any person working for a mainstream news organisation is expected to have a basic working knowledge of contempt of court, and what is sub judice. In addition, their articles/broadcasts will be checked by a lawyer before publication.
  3. The reason for this is to ensure that no information is broadcast that might prejudice a trial. For example, where identification is in issue, the court might ban publication of photographs until the evidence has concluded to ensure no witness sees a picture before they give evidence. Where there will be a second trial involving the same accused, it might be inappropriate for the result of trial #1 to be known to jury #2 before they’ve heard any evidence.
  4. It has been a long standing principle of common law in all parts of the UK that you do not imply guilt of the accused while the trial is ongoing.
  5. There is no ban on “reporting about cromes against children” once guilt is proven. Equally, there is no ban on reporting accurately what was said in court by witnesses. As I understand it, while subject to a suspended prison sentence, Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon was talking openly on video camera outside the court during an ongoing trial, commenting about the case itself and perhaps the ethnicity and relgious affiliations of the accused. That is behaviour objectively likely to provoke a reaction, and perhaps to amount to contempt of court.
Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon and his supporters expect those of whom they disapprove to abide by the laws of the land.

There are several issues with this. One reporters do not have their facts checked by a lawyer. I don't think there is a accreditation process. There is absolutely a right to imply guilt when a member of the general public is speaking to the rest of the general public. There are like 5 other things that are off about what this guy wrote.

Freedom of speech is something both Muslims and their left wing defenders are against.
Freedom of speech is often the freedom to speak the truth. It’s the truth they are really against.

Based on that prior conviction they revoked the suspended part of that suspension which means he has to serve out the suspended part in jail now. So he is now serving 13 months for that preexisting conviction which stems from reporting on Muslim rape gangs.
But from my knowledge you still have to be convicted of a new crime for that suspended sentence to be activated. You can’t just be thrown inside for 18 month so over a charge. Habeus Corpus and all that.

There's some serious bias in the way you word this.

He is not on a suspended sentence for "reporting on Muslim Rape Gangs", he is on a suspended sentence for, I believe, the same thing he just allegedly committed now. That is obstruction/perversion of justice because he is potentially prejudicing the courts ability to give defendants a fair trial. If the defendants are found guilty then I wholeheartedly approve of truthful reporting however spreading propaganda that can be heard by jurors is only harming the natural flow of justice. He is actively hurting societies chance to achieve what he wants.

There's also something inherently built into making the word "Muslim Rape Gangs" a proper noun. I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment but it is there.

The idea there is some kind of wider conspiracy is just honestly, as I said right up front, a Sherfront lie. There is some serious poison running through this forum right now and the white supremacy garbage is out of control. Ironic, of course, it should come up so strongly in defence of a renowned white supremacist.

I think there will be a court hearing Tuesday (next working day) and he will get released.

He hasn’t breached his suspension until he is found guilty of something.

He was outside the court house. Come on. You are not allowed to report on Muslim grooming gangs now?

Yes you are as evidenced by all the reporting on it by various media outlets both mainstream and independent.

I get you have an opinion but is being accurate so objectionable to you to the point you won't even bother trying?

He is not on a suspended sentence for "reporting on Muslim Rape Gangs", he is on a suspended sentence for, I believe, the same thing he just allegedly committed now. That is obstruction/perversion of justice because he is potentially prejudicing the courts ability to give defendants a fair trial. If the defendants are found guilty then I wholeheartedly approve of truthful reporting however spreading propaganda that can be heard by jurors is only harming the natural flow of justice. He is actively hurting societies chance to achieve what he wants.

There's also something inherently built into making the word "Muslim Rape Gangs" a proper noun. I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment but it is there.

The idea there is some kind of wider conspiracy is just honestly, as I said right up front, a Sherfront lie. There is some serious poison running through this forum right now and the white supremacy garbage is out of control. Ironic, of course, it should come up so strongly in defence of a renowned white supremacist.

The public has a right to know what is occurring in its courts. If there are some anomalies in a court proceeding especially when dealing with Muslim Rape Gangs the public has a right to transparency. That is something that used to not be controversial. The fact is nothing was being done to prosecute Muslim Rape Gangs until brave people started reporting on it. Even then the justice system is doing so timidly. That timidness is something the People should know about.

No wider conspiracy? It has been widely reported that the events leading up to this situation smack of a "wider conspiracy". The reports that the grooming 'muslim rape gangs' were not dealt with by authorities in a timely and appropriate fashion because 'racisms'. Even stories where those reporting or taking action were charged.

And no I'm not going to bother linking you up. You can get yourself informed on the situation if you want to make comment.

There is some serious poison running through the left wing progressive enablers at the moment, not ironic at all that it should be so strongly in defense of the scum of the planet.

Yes you are as evidenced by all the reporting on it by various media outlets both mainstream and independent.

I get you have an opinion but is being accurate so objectionable to you to the point you won't even bother trying?

How is what I am saying inaccurate. The fact some media outlets are allowed to report on this is not evidence of anything. Just because some state sanctioned media is allowed to report on something does not mean everyone has a right to do so. Here, it is clearly the case Robinson is engaged in the same behavior as state sanctioned media and he was persecuted for it.

No wider conspiracy? It has been widely reported that the events leading up to this situation smack of a "wider conspiracy".

There is some serious poison running through the left wing progressive enablers at the moment, not ironic at all that it should be so strongly in defense of the scum of the planet.
It's all white supremacist tinfoil bro. /s

Edit: Also we should not disparage these upstanding fine young men as Muslims Rape Gangs. Priorities.

These kind of ridiculous comments do not help you at all. I want a fair trial but some people are prepared to sacrifice that for some piece of shit white supremacist with a track record of fucking things up.

If only the progressives had any outrage to spare on the muslim rape gangs after blowing it all on monsters like Harvey Weinstein.

IEdit: Also we should not disparage these upstanding fine young men as Muslims Rape Gangs. Priorities.

They can rot in hell for all I care but I won't support a justice system of vigilantism and white supremacy retardation.

If only the progressives had any outrage to spare on the muslim rape gangs after blowing it all on monsters like Harvey Weinstein.

If only you would ever join reality and stop arguing childish caricatures of your opponents.

These kind of ridiculous comments do not help you at all. I want a fair trial but some people are prepared to sacrifice that for some piece of shit white supremacist with a track record of fucking things up.

The hypocrisy is cute. It was a parody of your own original bullshit, but not untrue at any turn.

And don't be so obtuse, no ones buying your bullshit. This issue is much wider than this single trial and if it takes TR going to extremes to shed light on it best he can then good. Its clearly beyond the UK government to deal with.

#nomuslimrapeconspiracy

The hypocrisy is cute. It was a parody of your own original bullshit, but not untrue at any turn.

And don't be so obtuse, no ones buying your bullshit. This issue is much wider than this single trial and if it takes TR going to extremes to shed light on it best he can then good. Its clearly beyond the UK government to deal with.

#nomuslimrapeconspiracy

Okay Sherfront

Progressives in this thread are really messed up. You can tell them all day how truly disturbing their way of thinking is and they will continue like mindless drones.

How is what I am saying inaccurate. The fact some media outlets are allowed to report on this is not evidence of anything. Just because some state sanctioned media is allowed to report on something does not mean everyone has a right to do so. Here, it is clearly the case Robinson is engaged in the same behavior as state sanctioned media and he was persecuted for it.

Do you actually think the Metro, Kent Online and The Sun are state sanctioned media that are "allowed" to report on this case?

Back