End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

I'm guessing this evidence was being suppressed by the Crown. The elites can't have the natives waking up before the take over is complete and they are doomed.

7drHiqr.gif

But but Catholic Church...

Also, time for some protests against Israel.

Still, it's incredible how fast the British courts get to work in this case. Within mere hours, dude is trialed and sentenced to 13 months in prison, for reading off a newspaper.

You're usually pretty good with this - so what's your source?

Ok, so cliffs but it seems Tommy was reading out stuff about an ASIAN PEDO GROOMING GANG. The case where all these muslims from Pakistan and etc were grooming underage girls to rape and sell them into prostitution.

Tommy was reading it outside a courtroom and there was stuff about a ban talking about a case but Tommy gave info directly from a giant newspaper.
They grab him and try him and sentence him to 13 months within one hour.
It seems there is also a ban on talking about Tommy getting arrested.

Welcome to Oceania! 1984 written in arabic-numerals (ha!). Welcome to sharia and the end of any pretense of free speech. Say goodbye to criticizing Islam at all in the UK.

Also, they gave Tommy a death sentence. He is hated by muslims. The guy who threw a bacon sandwich at a mosque was murdered in jail....so you see where this is going.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63766...e-edl-arrested-facebook-video-grooming-trial/
^ one of the few pages left

The UK has never been free or had any rights. How are people just now noticing this?

He's a low life and the UK is a shit-hole so no surprise at this shit show. Don't really feel bad for him, he's a bit of a cunt really.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/legal-system/the-rule-of-law/

it can be easily proved he broke the law seeing as he live streamed the entire thing lol

but good luck with that

If this really happened in 13 hours, how could his counsel prepare for trial? I’m sure he has a top QC on hand, but even then who has researched this well enough to walk into trial in a matter of hours?

Edit: has he even been sentenced as per the posts in this thread or just arrested?

Last edited:
When you're a professional shit stirrer on a suspended sentence for shit stirring going out and shit stirring some more may NOT be the best idea in the world... but what do I know.

That said, think it's a bit ridiculous to be arrested for reading off shit that came out of a goddamn newspaper.

He should avoid courts at all costs.

Yep. He's basically handing the defence reasons for mistrials/appeals.

Indeed it's almost if he wants the case to fail, but pretends he is preserving justice, but what he is actually doing is making the case fail.

Indeed it's almost if he wants the case to fail, but pretends he is preserving justice, but what he is actually doing is making the case fail.

He was outside the court house. Come on. You are not allowed to report on Muslim grooming gangs now?

He was outside the court house. Come on. You are not allowed to report on Muslim grooming gangs now?

This is not my thoughts but an explanation I found online. I am not a lawyer.

What do British people think about their government's efforts to silence Tommy Robinson? He's been arrested for reporting about crimes against children. Is this popular?

1. It is not “the government”, but the prosecution service that has arrested and charged him. If convicted (it is rumoured he has been) he will be sentenced by a judge independent of the government, in accordance with sentencing guidelines prepared by a diverse body of professional experts.
  2. He is not an accredited reporter. Any person working for a mainstream news organisation is expected to have a basic working knowledge of contempt of court, and what is sub judice. In addition, their articles/broadcasts will be checked by a lawyer before publication.
  3. The reason for this is to ensure that no information is broadcast that might prejudice a trial. For example, where identification is in issue, the court might ban publication of photographs until the evidence has concluded to ensure no witness sees a picture before they give evidence. Where there will be a second trial involving the same accused, it might be inappropriate for the result of trial #1 to be known to jury #2 before they’ve heard any evidence.
  4. It has been a long standing principle of common law in all parts of the UK that you do not imply guilt of the accused while the trial is ongoing.
  5. There is no ban on “reporting about cromes against children” once guilt is proven. Equally, there is no ban on reporting accurately what was said in court by witnesses. As I understand it, while subject to a suspended prison sentence, Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon was talking openly on video camera outside the court during an ongoing trial, commenting about the case itself and perhaps the ethnicity and relgious affiliations of the accused. That is behaviour objectively likely to provoke a reaction, and perhaps to amount to contempt of court.
Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon and his supporters expect those of whom they disapprove to abide by the laws of the land.

Back