End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

Source? I undrstood that he went to the courthouse on both occasions trying to get pictures of the defendants and cause a scene, potentially interacting with the jury - grounds for a potential mistrial or appeal.

Will wait for your source.

I took the OP at his word.

By the protests going on, seems like it was more right than wrong.

Totalitarian. Better to be a citizen than a subject. USA has 1st and 2nd amendments for a reason. Limeys cant even have pointy knives ffs.

Last edited:
Good job Judge Denise. Turn Tommy into a free speech/censorship folk hero. And if he gets murked in jail you turn him into a martyr.

Brilliant move.

Good job Judge Denise. Turn Tommy into a free speech/censorship folk hero. And if he gets murked in jail you turn him into a martyr.

Brilliant move.

He is going to be a modern day Bobby Sands

He is going to be a modern day Bobby Sands
I doubt that, but it might just sway more fence sitters on the issues he's been going on about.

fuck the left.

i talked about how these progressives were going to push there shit further and further years ago and people called me a conspiracy theorist then. they said shit like "these crazies are are the fringe they have no power"

now look. so congrats, idiots.

No, actually it's a good thing. Hard to hide this is going on and the optics on it look bad. Personally, I think they are handling this very badly from a PR standpoint. If nothing else, the media doesn't like being told what to do and loves pushing back.

His story has hit Fox New once it his America its game over I would represent for free anybody the British tries to mess with in U.S. jurisdiction

Brilliant move.

Too many people don't see it as siding against the police, they see it as siding with TR, and that's a no-no. My bet is that if it was some random rube protesting climate change -all the details being the same- it would be a different story, and it would be cop-pointing as usual around here.

Anyway, I don't think this is completely outrageous, it's not like it's a charge out of thin air, he was a disturbance of sorts- but they weren't fair with him. The cops were there the whole time, and he spoke to them on occasion, even asking what he was and wasn't allowed to do at one point. They gave him no warnings and never gave him a chance to leave as far as I can tell. They seemingly just hauled him off. Unless I'm very wrong about the details (I didn't look too closely I admit) I'd file this as being suspect.

Too many people don't see it as siding against the police, they see it as siding with TR, and that's a no-no. My bet is that if it was some random rube protesting climate change -all the details being the same- it would be a different story, and it would be cop-pointing as usual around here.

Anyway, I don't think this is completely outrageous, it's not like it's a charge out of thin air, he was a disturbance of sorts- but they weren't fair with him. The cops were there the whole time, and he spoke to them on occasion, even asking what he was and wasn't allowed to do at one point. They gave him no warnings and never gave him a chance to leave as far as I can tell. They seemingly just hauled him off. Unless I'm very wrong about the details (I didn't look too closely I admit) I'd file this as being suspect.
Yeah, pretty sketchy. Will be interesting to see if those showed up at Downing street have the stamina to keep up with their efforts on his behalf.

Because the jurors should only hear the story from the lawyers and they should only hear what the judge allows into evidence. The concern is 2-fold. Either you're impacting the jurors by giving them information they shouldn't have access to. Or you're impacting the other people who will then turn their opinions onto the jurors.

Either way, you don't want anyone out front discussing an ongoing trial from any perspective that is not strictly neutral.

Sequester the jury OJ style and you don’t have that problem. Nancy Grace would be serving a life sentence in the UK.

As for sequestering the jury, that's kind of pointless if the individual is standing in front of the courthouse itself. The jury is essentially forced to pass the individual and those affected by the individual on their way into the building.

So sequestration is pointless because apparently there’s only one door to the courthouse?

Yet somehow sequestration has prevented undue influence in much higher profile cases.

And he'll conveniently end up on a Muslim majority block and shanked by some extremist.

All by pure coincidence.

Gonna be the ultimate irony if they throw him in the same gen pop as the Rotherham "Asians of Peace".

Still, it's incredible how fast the British courts get to work in this case. Within mere hours, dude is trialed and sentenced to 13 months in prison, for reading off a newspaper. Has there ever a court case relating to the Freedom of Speech that opens and shuts before the mainstream media can even make up their mind on whether they should report the story?

If there's an Appeasement Olympics, Britain wins hands down.

Back