End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so cliffs but it seems Tommy was reading out stuff about an ASIAN PEDO GROOMING GANG. The case where all these muslims from Pakistan and etc were grooming underage girls to rape and sell them into prostitution.

Tommy was reading it outside a courtroom and there was stuff about a ban talking about a case but Tommy gave info directly from a giant newspaper.
They grab him and try him and sentence him to 13 months within one hour.
It seems there is also a ban on talking about Tommy getting arrested.

Welcome to Oceania! 1984 written in arabic-numerals (ha!). Welcome to sharia and the end of any pretense of free speech. Say goodbye to criticizing Islam at all in the UK.

Also, they gave Tommy a death sentence. He is hated by muslims. The guy who threw a bacon sandwich at a mosque was murdered in jail....so you see where this is going.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63766...e-edl-arrested-facebook-video-grooming-trial/
^ one of the few pages left

“U got a permit for that microphone bloke”

Different culture, hard to judge. But, I'll do it anyway.

Judgement: Fuck em.

That woman is a thinker. Maybe INTJ. That is what a thinking woman looks like.

Also, they gave Tommy a death sentence. He is hated by muslims. The guy who threw a bacon sandwich at a mosque was murdered in jail....so you see where this is going.

Wouldn't making him a martyr only help Robinson's cause? I would think keeing him safe and quiet is the more logical approach.

Not sure how we went from 'a serial offender breaks law while serving a suspended sentence and goes to prison' to 'IT'S LITERALLY THE END OF FREE SOCIETY'.

Fuck that racist cunt. Let him rot

Muslim isn't a race, it's a follower of a religion, get it right nerd. Lol @ defending a nutjob religion.

People who call him racist have obviously never listened to his life story. The short of it is that he never had anything against Muslims. But he lived in an area surrounded by Muslims and experienced the negative effects of it on a daily basis. That's not racism, that's reality, look no further than Muslim countries to see what the logical conclusion of the practise of Islam looks like.

I will pray for Tommy he is a true patriot and he will remembered as a martyr to England.

Seems like it was because he was already on a suspended sentence. Still bullshit though, he'll probably do more time than the people he was reporting on.

Freedom of speech is something both Muslims and their left wing defenders are against.

alYDTOr_d.jpg

And he'll conveniently end up on a Muslim majority block and shanked by some extremist.

All by pure coincidence.

Conflating a prolific rapist and abuser of women, with a man who says some "unkind" things about Muslims.

That's funny, because the creatures Tommy is being villified for shining a light on, are also mass rapists and abusers of girls and women.

When you're a professional shit stirrer on a suspended sentence for shit stirring going out and shit stirring some more may NOT be the best idea in the world... but what do I know.

That said, think it's a bit ridiculous to be arrested for reading off shit that came out of a goddamn newspaper.

First - I didn't know that Tommy Robinson isn't his real name.

Second - he's on a suspended sentence? That certainly changes things.

Third - this was during an ongoing trial? Would it have affected the neutrality of the jury either directly or indirectly subjecting them to potential harassment? If yes then I can understand. If not then I'd like to know more.

Conflating a prolific rapist and abuser of women, with a man who says some "unkind" things about Muslims.

That's funny, because the creatures Tommy is being villified for shining a light on, are also mass rapists and abusers of girls and women.

True dat.

People who call him racist have obviously never listened to his life story. The short of it is that he never had anything against Muslims. But he lived in an area surrounded by Muslims and experienced the negative effects of it on a daily basis.

Lol, as you wrote it that's the exact same backstory of every racist grandpa ever. His neighborhood used to be majority white, then it wasn't and he starts yelling "this neighborhood is going to hell!". He's just one Florida condo away from Fox News Bingo.

Back