Emmanuel Sanchez vs Sam Sicilia Set for Bellator 198 Co Main Event

<Fedor23>

Good fight but they can do better for co-main

Going to Bellator worked out for Sam, he's getting co main events and win over Sanchez would put him in title contention.

For Sanchez its a step down, he beats Georgi and former champ Straus and his reward is Sicilia.

sanchez is always in good fights. really impressed me in the Straus fight. thought straus was going to win, but sanchez looked good

admitedly havent really seen much of sam recently. ive missed his fights in bellator. how has he looked?

either way, pulling for sanchez

This fight IS a reward for Sanchez lol an easy payday

Bellator disrespects itself by putting Sicilia in the co-main just because he's coming from the UFC.

I just don't get it, just when they are getting a few things right Bellator make a real prospect fight someone with name recognition only

Have Emmanuel rematch Weichel or Curran, or match him up against Corrales or the Irish kid or McKee, not this shitter

Yeah I know I don't understand business blah blah. Whatever, I miss the real Bellator

awful co-main but I think they are trying to stack #200

Bellator disrespects itself by putting Sicilia in the co-main just because he's coming from the UFC.
I'd argue that they are putting their own people prominent spots. Sanchez is a homegrown talent who is riding a win streak.

this is reinforced by the fact that Sam's bellator debut was on the prelims IIRC

I concur with the above post .....thumbs up

I'd argue that they are putting their own people prominent spots. Sanchez is a homegrown talent who is riding a win streak.

this is reinforced by the fact that Sam's bellator debut was on the prelims IIRC
Wow... I didn't even realize he beat Galvao. Jesus christ I'm out of the loop.

Wow... I didn't even realize he beat Galvao. Jesus christ I'm out of the loop.
Don’t sweat it. Dude beat him on the prelims of some bellator card.

Bellator does next to nothing with their prelims. They should replace some overnight infomercials with Bellator fights or something. Do something with them.

Yes Sicilia debuted on prelims and Beat Galvao so I think he earned a spot on main and is a decent name value opponent for Sanchez stats.Sanchez is favorite fighter of mine for sure.

Don't think this is good for Cecilia either, should have given him someone more on his level like John Teixeira da Conceicao.

Back