Eminem's opinion of Trump

Talking about Gun reform? From a rap artist.

Sheeet didn't even need my AK, today was a good day.

Out of respect for his artistry it's best I avoid his opinion on anything.

Just pandering to the black community. No matter what he does, just like he says in his song 'I feel like I'll never get the respect I deserve'.

I never really thought of it that way.
3aAnwVJ.jpg

Hate on Trump all you want but acknowledge he’s famous because he’s a rich successful businessman.

The 9th grade drop out is educating you guys on politics, listen up !!!!!

Ya that's fair, his real estate career and family background put him on the map and then some, and then became a television personality which increased his notoriety to take it to the next level.

Is his political success based on business acumen or celebrity status? Given that he really isn't a stand out business man from the pack of business minds out there, but he does stand out is his celebrity persona and lack of professionalism. Truly the driver of his "political" success.

The number of rap songs I like I can count on my fingers and toes, but it seems really horrible live. Every rapper I hear on late night shows, or in concert bits sound god awful to me.

He set a world record a few years back with Rap God and his feature on Big Seans No Favors just shows how incredible he still is. Now he and Dre seem much more behind the scenes kind of guys but Dr Dres new album was really good as well.

Lol at people shitting on Eminem, the man is a legend, deservedly so.

It was a moreso a joke about his age/current relevance than his talent as a rapper, but ok. I would have said the same thing if the singer from Smashmouth gave his 2c on politics.

That being said, I wonder how anyone on the left can stand behind Eminem when he is the epitome of white male cultural appropriation. It completely exposes them as frauds in their own religion.

Who cares what a rapper thinks about politics? They aren’t the most educated bunch. Most probably didn’t graduate high school, and are probably drug addicts.

Y'all are just jelly of Em's wealth.

Y'all sound poor....

I remember hearing about this guy 15 years ago.

He set a world record a few years back with Rap God and his feature on Big Seans No Favors just shows how incredible he still is. Now he and Dre seem much more behind the scenes kind of guys but Dr Dres new album was really good as well.

Lol at people shitting on Eminem, the man is a legend, deservedly so.

world record in what?

"It's a good thing Eminem doesn't speak for the State of Michigan, A State I won by a wide margin"

If i'm Trump, I tweet this exact sentence tomorrow and watch the left completely meltdown.

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.
Does that include Trump or even Kid Rock for that matter ?

And speaking of Kid Rock why do the same people who want Eminem to stfu etc etc value his opinion and were down right giddy at the prospect of actually running for political office ?

He hated bush so not sure why he people assume he would be pro trump.

Also, the guy is epitome of pick yourself up by the bootstraps. He's a poor white guy who survived the ghetto to dominate the rap industry. Not even sure there's a ranking aggregate out there that can rank the difficulty of that -- somewhere in the level of out drinking Andre The Giant.

Can Eminem and Kid Rock please just fight to the death like a domestic Robot Jox, and settle this stupid shit once and for all?

Back