Eminem's opinion of Trump

People who hate on Eminem literally don't know anything about rap.

Eminem is like a rapper's rapper and a pop culture rapper mixed into one. Every well respected rapper respects Em from Rakim to Jay and everyone in between.

His popular success is obvious and he's probably the sole reason that rap is so incredibly mainstream now, if not the dominant form of music like rock was not too long ago.

Remember when this verse had the hip hop scene ablaze? Notice how he gives prop to Eminem before dissing everyone. ( I wonder what Big Sean was thinking when Kdot dissed him on his own song)

Kendricks personal top 5.

1. Tupac
2. Biggie
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Eminem

Quite a list to be apart of, especially considering Kendrick might be the current king of hip hop.

I'm pretty sure he can't stop Trump supporters from liking his music, if they do. No matter how big of a hissy fit he throws.

Well he basically said 'Fvk you' to any of his fans who do so thats on them.

Fuck Eminem. Misinformed gibberish. All these idiots grandstanding for causes without doing any research. He’s cringy as fuck

His precious cypher freestyles were WAY better. CNN has murked trump harder

Plus celebrities who try to get political just look cringey. I bet 90% of them are too busy to even care about politics but it’s free press so whatevs

I watched it. It was some cringe worthy low energy rap.

Last edited:

Remember when this verse had the hip hop scene ablaze? Notice how he gives prop to Eminem before dissing everyone. ( I wonder what Big Sean was thinking when Kdot dissed him on his own song)

Kendricks personal top 5.

1. Tupac
2. Biggie
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Eminem

Quite a list to be apart of, especially considering Kendrick might be the current king of hip hop.

Don't kill me but..

Pac and Biggie are disqualified from any p4p list because their limited body of work.

Greatest albums of all time, sure. Greatest of that era, of course.. but let's be real. They barely put out 5 albums between the two... and Tupac's early stuff really isn't my cup of tea at all.

Don't kill me but..

Pac and Biggie are disqualified from any p4p list because their limited body of work.

Greatest albums of all time, sure. Greatest of that era, of course.. but let's be real. They barely put out 5 albums between the two... and Tupac's early stuff really isn't my cup of tea at all.
Well murder does throw a wrench into things. I think quality of work mixed in with the long lasting influence they've had.

It's crazy how much Jay Electronica gets slept on.

Seriously, just dropping incredible bars over Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (incredible film)

His new shit with MF DOOM is so good. Both two incredible lyricists.

Well murder does throw a wrench into things. I think quality of work mixed in with the long lasting influence they've had.

It's crazy how much Jay Electronica gets slept on.

Seriously, just dropping incredible bars over Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (incredible film)

His new shit with MF DOOM is so good. Both two incredible lyricists.

I think that's what keeps them rated so high by so many, not really their body of work, but their cultural influence and sentimental value.

I can certainly see that point, but it's kind of like saying Royce Gracie is the best of all time still in 2017.

Like I'd rather listen to literally anything from Das Racist or Kool A.D. than anything but All Eyez on Me from Pac, and Das Racist certainly isn't in anyone's pantheon.

There has just been so much evolution in rap since then and so much has been put out by so many artists. I think in this point in time they make more sense in a top10 rather than a top5.

That was pretty awesome lyrically. Em is in my top 5

That was pretty awesome lyrically. Em is in my top 5

Honestly, I was at work and waited all day for it and I was expecting a lot more from all the hype.

Campaign Speech was better last year, he seemed almost out of breath in this and a lot of the verses just didn't rhyme, which is ok, but he's done better.

dWaDg_s-200x150.gif

Back