Emil meek training video

He certainly looks the part. Hopefully he can start making some serious waves.

He just beat paul harris

he's a tough no name fight. Just like usman's last 3 fights have been. They're trying soooo hard to get Usman beat before they have no choice but to give him top guys lol

Hope Usman keeps wiinning

He just beat paul harris

he's a tough no name fight. Just like usman's last 3 fights have been. They're trying soooo hard to get Usman beat before they have no choice but to give him top guys lol

Am I the only one who is not super impressed with usman? He's striking is sloppy and wide... he's an athlete for sure, but this tech isn't that great. Maybe I'm wrong.

He just beat paul harris

He's on a 6 fight winning steak ahead of his clash against Meek. If he beats Meek, sure he will be given a top guy. It's not like UFC is trying to get him beat, he's like the other fighter who are on a streak. Francisco Trinaldo was on a 7 winning streak before he fought a top 10 guy in Kevin Lee.

Am I the only one who is not super impressed with usman? He's striking is sloppy and wide... he's an athlete for sure, but this tech isn't that great. Maybe I'm wrong.
That's because he's a wrestler first and foremost - it's how he won all of his fights with the exception of his last two.

I think his way of striking depends on the opponent he's fighting, he did a hell of a job neutralizing Strickland on the feet during their fight and came close to finishing him in the second. With Moraes, he threw caution to the wind because he didn't feel threatened by Sergio and wanted to make a statement so that he'd finally get a ranked opponent.

Didn't work, obviously.

Back