Email hell

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So I have about 10 different emails accounts for the businesses I run, and it's time consuming to log into all to check everything. Advice?

Also, siteground has shitty email service. Using horde now: you delete an email and it is still in your inbox, and it basically looks like this.

How to fix email hell? (Sherdog seems pretty shitty to as I cant remove this underscore)

Last edited:
What are the email addresses? I will email you a fix.

So I have about 10 different emails accounts for the businesses I run

giphy.gif

Auto-Forward all the emails to one mailbox?

So I have about 10 different emails accounts for the businesses I run, and it's time consuming to log into all to check everything. Advice?

Also, siteground has shitty email service. Using horde now: you delete an email and it is still in your inbox, and it basically looks like this.

How to fix email hell? (Sherdog seems pretty shitty to as I cant remove this underscore)

Doesn't it make you crazy like your name?

Auto-Forward all the emails to one mailbox?

Yes.

But can you then respond from the email account it came from?

If so I would have to log in and reply from each email account right?

Yes.

But can you then respond from the email account it came from?

If so I would have to log in and reply from each email account right?

Unfortunately, yes. Unless all the email addresses are all on the same email system (e.g. Exchange), then you could show the FROM field, and change it to the appropriate email address to be sent from if you have the appropriate rights to do so.

mail.com ?

I think they have a mail collector tool that lets you handle multiple email accounts in one platform. Haven't used it myself, so I can't say if it's good or not.

Back