ema custom gear

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by tekkenfan, Feb 17, 2018.

1. tekkenfan

tekkenfan Purple Belt

apparently theres another custom gear company around called ema is aw there pics hardly any boxing gloves mostly mitts seem ok anyone bought anything from them ? or know the quality it wont let me go to there website

shincheckin likes this.
  2. Joesaycanseco

Joesaycanseco White Belt

They’ve posted here before, just another typical Sialkot, Pakistan shop selling leather goods/ boxing gear. No different than UMA or top boxer in my opinion.

3. tekkenfan

tekkenfan Purple Belt

top boxer is great quallitythough

does anyone know how much there gloves cost it wont let me go to website

4. shincheckin

shincheckin Purple Belt

I created a thread about these guys a while back. I guess the story is the owner of EMA used to work for UMA. and as you can tell EMA vs UMA looks like coke vs pepsi. Nobody on here knows the quality of EMA because no one has tried it. There was a guy on here making all kinds of wild accusations against EMA......such as dont order from them because they will steal your money and not deliver product etc. but it was all nonsense. If you end up grabbing a pair, let us know how they are. Its hard to tell from pictures, but the quality of them seems to be high. Given that UMA is high quality, and EMA used to work for UMA and seems to be trying to be their direct competitor, and off the pictures I have seen, I would think they are good quality, but we will never know until we try.

Flashguard likes this.
  5. tekkenfan

tekkenfan Purple Belt

tbh im not a fan of umas style and logo for sparring gloves i do however love the bag glove cut with the split padding like hayabusa gloves have now top boxer seems to have the best gloves for sparring

shincheckin likes this.
  6. shincheckin

shincheckin Purple Belt

i like their mitts

7. makedansure

makedansure Blue Belt