Elon Musk's Space X Space Car

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
thats right, you read it right, Space X's Falcon Heavy rocket dropped a car in space that is now going to mars, and guess what, there is a live stream

this is just awesome, stay tuned for aliens and weird shit

I still believe space x is trying to pollute space. Attempting to start a space trash disposal business in the process.

I still believe space x is trying to pollute space. Attempting to start a space trash disposal business in the process.

Whats wrong with that, there is alot of space garbage out there

2gwJDbIHq7lKEOJ2zu7yYKxD1mjPgDPeRbUUlQM5l5Q.jpg

Big deal.
Meanwhile, China has plans to grow potatoes on the dark side of the moon.

Big deal.
Meanwhile, China has plans to grow potatoes on the dark side of the moon.

sounds funny but the first one that manages to install a moon base will gain a huge advantage and leverage over the others

sounds funny but the first one that manages to install a moon base will gain a huge advantage and leverage over the others
I thought the funny part was that they're a bunch of rice eaters. I'm not even sure they have potatoes.

thats right, you read it right, Space X's Falcon Heavy rocket dropped a car in space that is now going to mars, and guess what, there is a live stream

this is just awesome, stay tuned for aliens and weird shit

He's launching rockets every couple of hours too. I suspect both "live" streams are fake.

That car is eventually going to land on some planet inhabited by alien life and scare the shit outta them.

Back