Elon Musk To Facebook We Don't Use You!

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
I wonder if FB offered a datamining free secure account if you were willing to pay a yearly fee - or would that just further highlight how they sell everybody elses info to any and all?

There seems to be a lot of folks who can't quit because they don't want to lose what they have there over the many years not to mention spread out families - it's a quick and easy way to keep in touch. Would you pay $50 a year to lock down your info to the level even FB doesn't mine your account?

I wonder if FB offered a datamining free secure account if you were willing to pay a yearly fee - or would that just further highlight how they sell everybody elses info to any and all?

There seems to be a lot of folks who can't quit because they don't want to lose what they have there over the many years not to mention spread out families - it's a quick and easy way to keep in touch. Would you pay $50 a year to lock down your info to the level even FB doesn't mine your account?
I would still assume they are going to sell it anyway or otherwise monetize it so I wouldn't pay.

50 a year is OK but more like 35 a year.

I'm not going to delete my account and I'm not paying for a free service lol

Unless everybody migrates to Google+

Now that the shady shit is out in the sunlight I expect them to clean up their app.

People are telling me about Signal. It was setup as a completely secure social media platform.

https://signal.org/blog/

I don't really get all the outrage about facebook. I mean how did people think Facebook was making money.
People using it are not only users they are the product.
I always assumed Facebook was going to sell all my data I put on the site. I will still use it in the future.

Fuck social media.

I don't think most Americans realize how fucking dumb social media has made us. Americans are vulnerable to visual and audio cues more than ever. That's how fucking stupid we have become in about a decade.

And a Tesla doesn't record and upload everything you do....

And a Tesla doesn't record and upload everything you do....
You sure about that? There's a lot of gadgets in those cars. Check the fine print on the EULA to see what they really do with your GPS data.

You sure about that? There's a lot of gadgets in those cars. Check the fine print on the EULA to see what they really do with your GPS data.
giphy.gif

You millennials and your vulnerable technology. I've got two tin cans on a string and the Russians will never get me.
Until some crafty roooskie with his own string and can taps your line. Now you're fucked.

They can use mine to find the best way to the cheapest strip clubs without getting done for a DUI.

Back